Recent content by KingNido

1. K

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar I've been doing some hardcore breeding and have some massive news! i bred to Raichu that i raised from pikachus. Couldnt believe my luck when they produced a shiny Pichu from their egg! BUT THEN! the VERY NEXT egg produced a shiny pichu aswell!!!!! what are...
  2. K

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

Yeah man get in shape and level my 'mon up! But like all the best things i bet it isn't released in the UK. We dont even have a pokemon center!
  3. K

Pokémon GK: Volume 1 - Kanto

Re: The Adventures of Gary Ketchum: Kanto- Volume One Damn it man i want a new chapter!
  4. K

sorry king of nidos. you like good pokemon but i can't see your time machine idea happening. it is cool though.
  5. K

Looking at about mid to late 2010 release for UK... :(
  6. K

Re: The Adventures of Gary Ketchum: Kanto- Volume One When's next chapter?
  7. K

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar chained 32, reset three times before i got a shiny slaking today!
  8. K

I love te slowpoke tail :) doesn't some guy offer it to you for $1000000000000? does anyone know what did he say if you can afford it?
  9. K

Re: The Adventures of Gary Ketchum: Kanto- Volume One damn it jabba wocky! we dont wont you dropping hints! it almost ruins reading man. sorry
  10. K

Re: The Adventures of Gary Ketchum: Kanto- Volume One The first chapter was best but they have been rushed since then. STILL GOOD THOUGH! when next chapter?
  11. K

I think the apricorns will be a welcome return!
  12. K

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar awesome! got another shiny slakoth!! chain of 49, go me!
  13. K

damn it i hope bidoof is hanged in HGSS! wobuffet it a cooler stooooooopid pokemon
  14. K

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Hey King of Nidos, you like all Nidos equally? btw anyone got a shiny Nidoking using radar?
  15. K

i've been saying i want giovvani from the start of the speculation!
Back
Top Bottom