K
Local time
11:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Guys. I have some sad news. I am quitting pokemon. I have a few personal reasons but those are my reasons. I want to thank you for all the fun times. Since there is no way to delete my account I am just shutting it down. Thanks again!
    Missed you :/ My fc is 2723-9410-4398. I added you already. Lemme know when you can trade, I am around mostly at night.
    Yo! Sorry I got busy yesterday, I have your bagon.
    Bagon (F) 31/31/31/31/x/31 Sheer Force [Dusk Ball]
    -Dragon Dance
    -Dragon Rush
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Hydropump
    When will you be able to trade?
    Hi ^^ leaving another message because it's been over a week. When would be a good time for me to trade you those pokes?
    Sorry I kept saying no to your trade request, the PSS had you on my Passerby list instead of Friends List... weird! Not sure why. All good now though, I just wanted to clear things up, haha ^_^
    No worries! :) I can trade now and will likely be online for several more hours if now doesn't work out.
    Ah, I cloned your Ditto (you've been waiting for some time now for what I've offered you). I don't have the Stones ready yet, but I'm staying up for as long as it takes to clone this box of Ditto, so . . . I'll be dead tomorrow @.@

Anyways, I'm gonna head online after I finish training this Azumarill. Also, if you can nickname the Talonflame, can you call it Epos? Thanks ^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom