K
Local time
7:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you here Gio is gonna show up in Unova in person? I'm so excited. :D

Also Merry Christmas to you if you celebrate it.
    I just saw it today actually. Would be neat if you continued.

G'damnit it's taking forever for 20th Cen Boys to arrive. Stupid backorders...
    ....:bawl:

On a more funny-as-in-actually-funny note rather than funny-because-it's-so-horrible one, are you ever going to continue your criticisms of Gen I in your blog?
    From the summary I read I should. I can only think of a few times when switching mediums for a story has actually been an improvement.
    Now I just got to wait two weeks for it to come in~ ('cause I'm too cheap to pay for shipping charges.)
    Nice analogy. xD Perhaps I'll give it another look then. If I see it around I'll give it a skim through. *adds to her 'Wanted List' in the 'Maybe' section*
    Join the club. xD

*looks both up* Holy crap man, I'm so ordering 20th Century Boys! Thanks for telling me about it. I'm not a fan of Astro Boy, so Pluto doesn't interest me as much, but I thank you for the suggestion none the less.
    He was just channeling his love for Gio the only way he knew how: By imagining his boss having an orgy with a bunch of Bug Mon. Maybe he feels his boss is so hawt that they would just be "swarming" him. *shot for Poképun*

Understandable. Manga does have some advantages over anime. I've seen Haruhi and read Godchild. While they were enjoyable, I wouldn't consider either a favorite of mine.
    Me either, I don't support bestiality. But how could you deny Meowth's love for Gio after seeing this scene? Imo it's totally canon on Meowth's part. (It's more of a fun joke ship of mine, along with Ketchupshipping.)

Let's see...
    What do you all like besides FMA and Pogeymanz?
    (As do I. :D I think that's the only human x Pokémon ship that I support, but it's one-sided on Meowth's part.)
    Royai is <3 too, though the name for that pair seems a bit misleading.
    Oh? What might those other universes be?
    I have a list of ships I support for this fandom in my blog, and then a list of other stuff I like posted on this site if you're curious. [/infodump]

No worries about bad/lame puns, I generally like them and make them quite a bit myself. (if the username didn't give it away. xD)

Your avatar makes me sqwee~ :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom