Recent content by Kira Akigari

1. K

If someone said Pokemon is childish, what will be your reaction?

I'll try not to annihilate him/her
  2. K

Have You Ever?

no Have you ever slept in a toilet
  3. K

Pokemon: The Bond

OOC:Where is Zelda.I'm spending more time in my other forum eventually forgot this
  4. K

Move-of-the-Week Discussion #28: Guillotine

It has been shown On Ash and Paul's battle Paul's Gliscor used Guillotine on Gligar Gliscor's claw just shined then hitted Gligar No flying vital organs
  5. K

Am I the only one around here who...

Yes,You are Am I the only one who hated being dragged into the Musical by Bianca
  6. K

"Hey Slasher,Take my trainer badge out of the bag will ya"Shawn said then Slasher gave the badge to Shawn
  7. K

Continue da Sentence!

Its simple a user give a phrase and the next user gives another phase that makes it a sentence then it repeats User1:I punched User2:A guy User3:In the face User4:then he bled User5:and died Just keep adding phrases so the sentence will never end I will start I jumped
  8. K

"I know nothing.We were simply being chased by a wild Jellicent herd and we were attacked near you power source so that's why the power has gone out"Shawn screamed "Please don't hurt us"He added
  9. K

If you could have any Pokémon as a pet, what, and why?

Mudkips I want mudkipz
  10. K

(OOC:I meant by newbs,New peps(Which I really hate)) "You,We will send you in trial"A guy "K"Shawn said and he is being dragged into a building and heard a voice "Why did you cut our power source"A guy said "Blablablablablablablablablabla"Shawn screamed (OOC:I was lazy to type and Zelda can you...
  11. K

(OOC:Zelda,I ran.Isn't that obvious) Now Shawn is in a pillar tied up "Lul,What is happening"
  12. K

(OOC:Newbs) "Castelia at long last"Shawn screamed people looked at him "You're the one who destroyed our power outlet"One guy said Then Shawn just
  13. K

"Skyarrow Bridge huh"Shawn said while standing in the stairs then he ran as fast as he can to reach the end of the bridge
  14. K

"Ok,Now to Castelia"Shawn said then started walking to castelia city
  15. K

"Awesome, I've got the basic badge"Shawn said
Back
Top Bottom