Kiratwig
Local time
10:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup. A lot. In Chimchar's tears, in the veilstone gym battle, in the Riolu special, In his battle against Jun and in the Hearthome Gym battle.
    Yea, I think he'll have a good battle in Gym 8. If he could get a proper ground attack unlike silly Sand-attack, he'd have a chance in the next gym.
    I hope so too. I was kinda upset when I found out that it wouldn't be in the Hearthome Gym though. I always thought that was where it would gets its big showtime..but the gym battle was awesome anyway.
    I guess you're right about the not being strong enough thing but they should have given him a chance besides that quick sleezy fight against Paul's gliscor. And the thing is, since it evolved, it hasn't learned one single move...and only had one battle..
    I'm really glad Gligar evolved, but I agree with you it evolved too soon. It was cute(even though the writers make Gliscor act cute too). I just wish it had some more battles before it evolved.
    You should see it sometime. Its my favourite episode. Yup, Buizel's rough. He's my favourite on Ash's current team.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom