K
Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahah, such a delightful prospect :) Well, the you-part at least ;)

I'm doing well, thank you - a bit tired, since I didn't sleep since 4:00 am yesterday xD But, it's all right~

Oh! Seductive british accent? *swoons* How lovely. I was attempting one yesterday actually, but I'm not that great at it xD
    LOL I wish, but I know that if I start, I'll probably get hooked and then I won't have self-control to stop xD I have (unfortunately) priorities to tend to xDD

It does sound fun though, lol :) I probably wouldn't fit in though xD

"Watch out!"
    *clueless* "What, what happened?!"
    *random flaming dragon comes and scorches Kiri*
    "...Yeah, let's just leave her there..."
    If you mean the shell of the once epic, cookie eating, door breaking, pie eating, eye brow raising, once hyper, battling Zach...Yes. Yes it is lol.
    ...until comes the day where the sun will burn from the sky, and the moon will weep its forgotten song, because the stars are no longer in sight...

- - - -

:)

ah, it seems that I have to go now though Kite :( I'll talk to you tomorrow, kay? :D Hope you have a wonderful happy day!! *hugs* Bye!~
    *finds another pillow*

...the voices you cannot fight off, who whisper your darkest fears...

...only a trusted person can help chase them off...

...but even if they do...

...it'll only be for a moment...

...before the voices are back again...
    mmm...quite right :/ ah, well, we must try! And be stupidly heroic! After all, the world may be big, but the heart is enormous! [/fail reference] xDD
    ...then the world shall be doomed 0_0

...but that's okay! Kiri and Rush will do something about it, and chase the evil away~ ....ah, well I hope anyway ^^"
    eek! *grabs pillow and hides face in it* Oh no...I feel the horrible twisting minds of those Eldrich beings waiting to pounce...O_O *voice muffled by pillow*
    mmm, quite true :)

Gotta keep the dear kiddies from the story, or their poor minds would be horrified :O I like reading dark angsty stuff though....kinda makes me depressed after a while, but then I just write it off xD
    xD I can imagine ;)

and I'll throw in a random Castform for your raincloud :D

but one thing I really like about your stories is that you can put so much humor, yet so much dark material in there - like a perfect balance almost :D I can do angst, but not really humor - that and dialogue has always been a weakness of mine >.>
    LOLOLOLOL okay, maybe I'll make Ash say a very very failed sex innuendo at the end, like during the outtakes - and everyone will groan and he'll be like: "What? What happened?" xDDD

Gotta love being an writer. You can do anything with your characters ;)
    oh, but I already have a character with brains - it's you silly ;) Maybe I'll have him shake his head knowingly at Ash or something xD

Ah, but he's staying denser than a brick. Some things never change after all ;)
    Yeah...kinda the sweet, diabetes inducing shipping xD Though, I decided last minute that I wasn't going to make it a completely sappy ending...

*drops down to a whisper* I decided to keep Ash dense. Like really dense. He and May don't kiss per say, but she kinda makes a promise to him, that perhaps one day, they will be together. You know, to stay canon, cause obviously Ash hasn't...'settled down' with anyone yet in the show xD
    Okay, I'll make sure to carry along my lovely hefty sword inside of my lunchbox ;DDD

My story is going well...came out a bit more...poetic than I wanted it to be o_0 hahah, ah well, just going back and revising - it'll be up by next week I hope :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom