Recent content by Kite Austin

1. K

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation No thanks, i've moved onto differerent projects. Away from fanfiction
  2. K

speaking of....
  3. K

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Dawn is really the only person i can think of that i can get the "good enough friends to be a maid of honor" vibe from. Everyone else would fall into the bridesmaids area. And Ash's best man would be brock....duh...or possibly gary.
  4. K

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I remember over the years we've had probably around 70-80 dfferent songs people have said would represent ADVship on this thread.
  5. K

Hello

Welcome to the forums
  6. K

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation If Ash and May were gym leaders, which Pokemon's would they have and what kind of gym would it be (Double, separate, the inside, etc.) Realistically I dont see Ash as being tied down to one location for a large amount of time, like a gym. But i could see them do a...
  7. K

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation i pop in time to time >.> mostly to keep up with old friends >.> Also, bad fanfics have their place in the world. Its practice for good fanfics...or just books in general
  8. K

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Both, however the movie has a little bit more.
  9. K

Leyalin-Winters Twilight (Me and POH)

Mind if we skip to 5min in the future?
  10. K

"traveler? that was us Kiri." He looked up. The roof was solid stone and by his estimate, at least ten inches thick. "Do you think you could break through that wall?"
  11. K

"I don't know..I think we killed them al-" He heard a groan from below him, and he saw a large man, holding onto his neck in an effort to stop blood from spraying out of a large gnash. It was hopeless. Rush knew he only had about 30 seconds to live. He bent down, "Earlier today, a group...
  12. K

He looked at her neck wound and felt his heart sink. "Are you okay?"
  13. K

With the potion enhancing his senses to an almost superhuman degree, Rush easily cut a swath of destruction through the Nation soldiers. Both his swords sang as he cut a dazzling flourish throug the air, killing three men at once. Although he didn't have the skills of someone like Trin and Sky...
  14. K

Warning, may cause a burning sensation No shit, he thought, remembering when Holly had listed the effects of the potion to him a few years ago. It felt if his body was, in an almost literal sense, being bathed in fire. Every muscle in his being screamed at him and resisted every one of...
  15. K

"......just give me a mome-" He doubled over in pain. ever muscle in his body exploded into a spasming fit as the Lyisi Slammer took hold through his system. "Just give me..." he yelled out in pain. "Ten seconds!"
Back
Top Bottom