• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Kjølen

1. Kjølen

Shuffling back in to say hello again

Yup, Fall 2001 was when I spent my time in the old Bulbagarden. I was 12 years old, and annoyed so many people. Ever since then, I've just dropped in from time to time, mildly impressed that the community still exists.
  2. Kjølen

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Ha! You caught me on my desktop PC this time! V - Has a favorite color in the cool spectrum
  3. Kjølen

Favorite Ghost Type

Ahh, Gengar is my favorite Pokémon, but to pick my favorites out of all ghost Pokémon is ridiculously difficult for me, because Ghost if my favorite type of Pokémon. I like Mismagius, Trevenant, and Mega Banette a lot. Cofagrigus and Drifblim piss me off something royal, though.
  4. Kjølen

Thank you very, very kindly! You fill my black, crinkled heart with warm feelings! :D
  5. Kjølen

Hey there, BMGF! I'm afraid I've returned, and for those who remember me from before, I am sorry. For the few who remember me as Fervivious on the pre-2002 original boards, I am so sorry. At any rate, the new generation of games has lured me back to see what's happening, and from the bustle of...
  6. Kjølen

An Elusive Member from 2012 Appeared!

Pfft, returning from 2012? Amateur. :D But seriously, welcome back.
  7. Kjølen

The Garden Grotto General Chat

I haven't posted here in years. I feel so old. I was here on the OLD Bulbagarden forums over 10 years ago. Why can I not hold all these feels?
  8. Kjølen

The Truth About Free Downloads

For the record, the regular Symantec versions of the antivirus programs are excellent. No BS virus scanners with robust security. Any of the Norton stuff from Symantec is, of course, crap. I'm using the regular corporate edition of Symantec AntiVirus that I got from school, and it's really good...
  9. Kjølen

Obama death threats 400% higher than those against Bush

This is an amazingly panic-thirsty report. "Someone is going to get shot." "All is unwell." "We're all going to die!"
  10. Kjølen

'09 Pacific/Atlantic Hurricane Seasons (Closed 'Til 2010; See First Post For Details)

Re: Atlantic Hurricanes -- Where Are They?? Yoink. http://xkcd.com/611/ But seriously, I'm glad it was a dud.
  11. Kjølen

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Black Cat! It's pretty good, apparently.
  12. Kjølen

Obama DOJ argues for keeping Defense of Marriage Act

Yes, and people believed it. I'm not arguing against the media in any form or claiming any sort of foul-play on their part, but I see what happened in this thread and want everyone to be weary of the power that the media has over them based upon their own reactions.
  13. Kjølen

Am I wrong for NOT nicknaming my Pokemon?

Yes, of COURSE you are wrong! SHAME. Shaaaaaame. Your Pokémon wil feel bad if you don't nickname them! Like me and my Ludwick, Grimmjow, Vincent, Jordan, Meifon, and Aisha!
  14. Kjølen

Obama DOJ argues for keeping Defense of Marriage Act

Everyone: read this thread, the hateful posts of its members, and remember the power even false, two bit media sources have over people, even those who had voted for President Obama. You see how we are so fast to judge, to turn our opinions on a dime, to give into senseless aggression based upon...
  15. Kjølen

Your views on Gay Marriage/Gays in general

Well, this is sort of mutually exclusive to the entire topic, but it's sort of been a pet peeve of mine: Your sexuality shouldn't change how or who you can love. As a heterosexual man, there are other heterosexual and homosexual men that I love. It's not any different than the heterosexual or...
Back
Top Bottom