Recent content by kleazy05

1. K

GEN VI: Want: Mewtwonite Y and Houndoomite

Just bumping this to say that Im also throwing in the option of manectite for either.
  2. K

GEN VI: Ditto

awesome thanks, I have no real preference on the natures personally, I never really looked at what they even do lol. Just any one is fine
  3. K

Pokerus!

I could get u a charmander
  4. K

anytime, happy to help
  5. K

awesome, well I added you and am ready when you add me :P
  6. K

I would like a squirtle or a chespin if possible :) added you
  7. K

hmm well that's really the only one im interested in but u can still have my ditto, im not much of a breeder. give me a sec n ill give u my fc. If ur interested in my ditto, 3153-4631-8677 or u can rade with the other guy, I don't really care.
  8. K

i'd be willing to trade mine for a larvitar?
  9. K

GEN VI: Want: Mewtwonite Y and Houndoomite

offering tyranitarite(with an x exclusive) for mewtonite y and Pinsirite (with pinsir or another x exclusive) for houndoomite willing to negotiate a bit. FC is 3153-4631-8677 Please post here. Also on an unrelated to stones note, I'm also looking for yveltal, so if you are willing to trade...
  10. K

GEN VI: Want mewtonite Y and Houndoomite

offering tyranitarite for mewtonite y and Pinsirite for houndoomite willing to negotiate a bit. FC is 3153-4631-8677 Please post here. Also on an unrelated to stones note, I'm also looking for yveltal, so if you are willing to trade yveltal post your offers for that as well also...
Back
Top Bottom