Recent content by Kman555

1. K

Striving for equality: Why Bulbagarden is taking a pro-LGBTQ stance

First of all, I would like to say Kudos to Bulbagarden for the stance they took. To any of those who claim that homosexuality is a "disease", I only have this to present to you. It states that studies have shown that genetics do play a large part in determining sexual orientation, and to "cure"...
  2. K

Science and Pokémon: A Good Catch: Exploring the technology behind Poké Balls

You could always explore how different Pokeballs can operate. i.e. nest balls catch weaker Pokemon, net balls are good for water and bug types, etc.
  3. K

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread I would become a dragon tamer(see my signature), and probably turn into some cruel, inhuman beast that has his pokemon obliterate people that annoy him while cackling sadistically. The good news is, I'm not easily annoyed.
  4. K

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Is mine's ok? I just uploaded it.
  5. K

EVERYONE: Experimented

Re: ~Chapter Four - The Plan~ do you have a regular posting schedule? I really want to hear more on this. This looks like it'll be a great story.
  6. K

Alpha's Destiny

I just thought that I'd try writing a story based on the mystery dungeon series. Please feel free to comment on the first chapter and how it is. Chapter 1- http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/alphas-destiny-114015/#post3349428 Alpha’s Destiny Chapter 1 Alpha woke up under the tree, feeling...
  7. K

TEEN: Silph's Escape [Chapter 11]

Re: Silph's Escape [Chapter 9] This just keeps getting better and better. Can you add me to the tag list, please? I'm really looking forward to reading on.
  8. K

TEEN: Silph's Escape [Chapter 11]

Re: Silph's Escape [Chapter 4] This is turning out to be a great story about growth and learning how to use good judgement. Silph had made a decision that he now wants to reverse, and over all the story looks like it'll be a growth story, about how he starts off hardly knowing anything and will...
  9. K

One Letter at a Time word game.

Stored
  10. K

Where was ^ on the night of the murder?

^was in the Unova region
  11. K

Personality & Development: Misty's Psyduck: Reviewing the characterization of anime P

Re: Personality & Development: Misty's Psyduck: Reviewing the characterization of ani There is no need to be so cynical. If you don't like the column, then you don't have to read or comment on it.
Back
Top Bottom