Recent content by knuclear200x

1. K

Personality & Development: Misty's Psyduck: Reviewing the characterization of anime P

Re: Personality & Development: Misty's Psyduck: Reviewing the characterization of ani There were a lot of Pokemon i didn't like, Psyduck especially. He was one of those characters who weren't always useful in a battle, and probably the only one amongst every main character's pokemon. While...
  2. K

A nine-year-old boy saved Pokémon TCG: Lucas Ayala's persuasive letter to his teacher

Re: A nine-year-old boy saved Pokémon TCG: Lucas Ayala's persuasive letter to his tea Unfortunately ""the added concept of math" along with my "the reasoning behind type advantages" was not enough to unban this in MY school.
  3. K

Personality & Development: Ash's Charizard: Reviewing the characterization of anime P

Re: Personality & Development: Ash's Charizard: Reviewing the characterization of ani Nothing can match Ash's Charizard, maybe except for Sceptile and Infernape, but it always followed the tradition of having a powerful fire-breathing, winged dragon to represent the lead character (Beyblade...
  4. K

Best Wishes! Wish List: What do you wish for?

I feel that Team Rocket's absence or current "guest star" status, in place of their old "supporting character" role, fulfills my wish of Pokemon getting...slightly better. Without them doing their repetitive shtick near the end of every episode, I feel Ash gets a lot more done a little quicker...
Back
Top Bottom