Koi
Local time
12:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Back to Bulbagarden Forums after 5 month of hiatus.
    Just like PokeCommunity, someone hacked my account here too.
    I've managed to retrieve my account easily thanks to my email address not being changed.
    Luckily, the hacker didn't mess with my account, thanks god!
    Jones defeated Shogun to become the new UFC Light Heavyweight Champion and youngest fighter in history to ever win a UFC title!!
    OMG I'M ALL MIXED UP! -_-
    I'm actually getting BLACK! Lolz...i'm always getting mixed up & telling people that i'm getting White because Reshiram is white...(you don't know how many people I told that I was getting White instead of Black)... -.-
    *sigh* I hope I didn't disappoint you now... :/

And yeah...you're right about how cool catching Pokemon in White Forest is, and battling Iris. My brother (Kamikazen) has White (lolz), and I've played his game & been to White Forest & stuff. :p
    It IS pretty awesome! ;D
    Haha! Really?? That's the version I'm getting!! WOOO-HOOO!! GO US!!! ;D
    I was suppose to get Pokemon White yesterday, but my parents couldn't find time to go...so I'm probably getting it today (hopefully!)...lolz.
    OMG! Coolio! ;D
    I'm excited right now cuz I might be getting Pokemon White...TODAY!! Seriously, I can't wait!!! What version do you have? Black or White?
    Thanks. Spring is coming soon so sickness tends to leave me alone. Other peeps at my school aren't so lucky...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom