K
Local time
11:30 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not very well but I can derive certain things. What do you need?

Why aren't you asking this on SPPf?
    He can. We just can't see them.

They said it was a glitch so it might just be unintentional. Even then, a glitch should be fixed as soon as possible.
    I haven't found Jolteon's VA anywhere in Bulbapedia...

Gary's Electivire's(only Electivire in series we saw so far) VA is here, and he does the narrator :p.
    Luxray's VA is here.
    Torterra is here.
    Buizel/Yanmega is here but he also does Paul, so we probably will get a flashback of him.
    Jessie's VA did a Raichu in some Original Series episodes, but I dunno about others. She also does Infernape.
    Piplup/Pikachu are in every episode.
    And of course Sinnoh Pokédex is here.
    Germany is a pretty big country. :p
    Filb is a cool homepage, but the 2 main editors are way too arrogant in my opinion...the best thing filb.de has is the box-background calculator.
    sorry, I didn't see your post earlier. ^^"

No, I am just some random German Pokémonfan. Why do you ask?
    Erm, I dunno. Some of his posts are on topic xD I think he has some infractions and such but not enough to get banned. Even then, he does keep the anime forum interesting so I don't want him to be banned :p
    1) Yeah, past should always come out to be ~ta
    2) Not that I can think of for future tense
    3)
    example: tabe-ru (to eat) and no-mu (to drink)
    past: tabe-masen deshita / tabe-nakatta
    future/present: tabe-masen / tabe-nai

past: no-mimasen dehita / no-manakatta
    future/present: no-mimasen / no-manakatta
    4) nara and tara are two different ways to express "if". You can use them in combination with "moshi"

4/15/2010 is when corocoro will be released with new information :)
    3) "Nani" is the word for what, however, it is shortened when put before certain sounds to simply 'Nan", especially another 'n' sound. In this case you are combining 'Nani' and 'no' which translates to 'for what' or 'nanno'. 'nanno tame ni' meaning "for what purpose". The whole sentence being "kimi... nanno tame ni duel o benkyou shitekitandai" roughly meaning "for what purpose have you been studying (learning) how to duel". Clean that up a bit and it can become "then... why do you study dueling".

sakki itta darou... uchuu o horobosu hikari o motsu mono... sono tesaki da
    without rearranging it and making it pretty:
    I just said... the person holding the universe destroying light... their henchmen
    which is about what they had when they messed around with the wording, but it seems they left of 'universe' :p
    adding the 'deshou' to the end will just clarify it as the future tense so you can use it or drop it, it doesn't really matter. The only problem is that you usually don't use it like this when it's something you're going to do. It's more commonly used with something like 'kare wa nihon ni iku deshou' or something along those lines. It's used a lot for things like telling the weather forecast or palmreadings... like 'tomorrow will be sunny' -- 'ashita ha hareru deshou' or 'you will kill someone' -- 'anata wa dareka wo korosu deshou'. I would stick with just the dictionary form for future tense.

2) I touched on the second question in 1), but these should be about the same
    I will eat - '(watashi ga) tabe-ru'
    I will play - '(watashi ga) aso-bu'
    I will shoot - '(watashi ga) to-ru' (satsuei is to take a picture, but rather than this, 'to-ru' is better to use)
    1) Past verbs shouldn't be that difficult to differentiate, but present and future tenses are the same in some aspects. The dictionary form of "kill" is
    'koro-su' (hyphen is just a visual to separate the ending and the base)
    when you make that past tense it becomes either 'koro-shita' or 'koro-shimashita'. Present tense is 'koro-su' or 'koro-shimasu' which can be either 'I kill' or 'I will kill'. Another form would be 'koro-shite(i)masu' or 'koro-shite(i)ru' which is 'I am killing'. The best way to learn the forms would probably be:
    (verb base) + "ta" form = past tense
    (verb base) + "te" form + "iru" = present tense (taking place at that moment)
    (dictionary form) = present tense/future tense

another example would be 'to drink' -- 'nomu (no-mu)'
    'no-nda'/'no-mimashita' = past -- (I) drank
    'no-nde(i)ru'/'no-nde(i)masu' = present (now) -- (I am) drinking
    'no-mu' = present/future -- (I) will drink/(I) drink
    I'm really sorry, I haven't been on in a while because I've gotten really swamped with classes :( I'll get you an answer tonight, I promise (I have to go out right now, but when I get back I'll write a response :) )
    My spring break ended last week ._. It kinda depends on where you live. Everyone doesn't have spring break at the same time.

And we just have spring break... well... just 'cause. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom