Recent content by KolbySC

1. K

What made DP so good?

My favorite thing about this saga is that Ash actually used Pokemon other than what he found in the region during the Pokemon League and most of his Pokemon he caught in Sinnoh actually evolved
  2. K

Favourite Legendary

Zapdos - the first game I ever beat was Blue and zapdos helped me a lot and was my first legendary I ever got Ho-ho - It looks so amazing and colorful!! Deoxys - The movie made me love him, plus its from space Xerneas - Just looks like a boss
  3. K

Hardest Gym Leader?

Kanto - I would say Misty, idk though Johto - I kinda struggle on all of them while I was a kid Hoenn - Norman, that little bag of poo. His Slaking's murdered me so bad. I had to get a Kadabra and use future sight lol worked for me Sinnoh - I can't remember Unova - Never played Kalos - All easy
  4. K

Newbie here!!

Bulbasaur is totally awesome!! I'm just not a big fan of Venusaur lol it's warts bug me And Pokemon X is pretty good, its just really easy for me; like I beat the Elite Four on my second try and my pokemon weren't that strong either lol
  5. K

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

If they did it like the manga, there would be no need for that scene lol but yeah, I understand you all
  6. K

Scenes you wanted to see in the anime

I want Ash to actually get a power-house water Pokemon Get at least to the final's in a league using all of his Pokemon, not just the ones used during the region Ash take part in a Colosseum lol just thought it would be cool, maybe even add some Shadow Pokemon into the anime just to make it...
  7. K

Newbie here!!

Hello everyone!! =) My name is Kolby and I am a pretty good fan of Pokemon. I been playing Pokemon since the release of Red and Blue but stopped after a while but now getting slowly getting back into it. My favorite games are Yellow, Gold/Heartgold, and Emerald. Favorite Pokemon are ...
  8. K

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

I watched the Japanese version but not the dub yet, I will later. But I just wanna say that I really did enjoy it and wish so bad that this can be like a series. I always enjoyed the anime but Ash isn't growing up and not really maturing so basically we are watching the exact same thing over...
Back
Top Bottom