Recent content by komedy27u

1. komedy27u

GEN VII: Looking for: Assorted Pokemon w/ H.A. (Almost there!)

Sure, I can escape for a bit after 9am (10pm over there), I'll PM you when I'm online ^^
  2. komedy27u

GEN VII: Looking for: Assorted Pokemon w/ H.A. (Almost there!)

Hello ^^ I have Quick Feet Shroomish ready for trade (left from breeding) and can breed Unburden Treecko and Damp Mudkip since I got one of each. I'm looking for Telephaty Ralts, I believe you said in the other thread that you had one. Rough Skin Gible and Prankster Riolu would be perfect for...
  3. komedy27u

GEN VII: Paying it FORWARD!

You're living the dream! I'd love to have a complete liveing dex one day too :) (For that I need the bank though since the 20th anniversary was so generous). Anyways, I can help you with Turtanotor, Litten and Poplio. And any SM non-legendary or UB if you're missing any. For trade, I love cool...
  4. komedy27u

GEN VII: need help

Charjabug needs to gain a lvl in a place much latter in the game: I can help with that Kadabra, just PM the time ^^
  5. komedy27u

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

May I have one good person on the internet? Volcanion is the one event from ORAS I couldn't get ^^
  6. komedy27u

Lf good iv ditto

I have a bunch of 4IV dittos (left from an unsuccessful 6VI hunt) if you can find use for one ^^
  7. komedy27u

PMs vs posts

Hello, today I found a hilarious problem, but first some background: I joined the forum in January, made 2 posts and went play pokemon. 3 days ago I came again to trade some pokemon, the posts I made back them needed moderation (still do...) so I went ahead and PM the people I wanted to trade...
  8. komedy27u

Need Mod Approval For All Posts?

Some logic here: How do we fix the low posts problem to make posts if we can't make posts xD And something odd, Yesterday, while my posts wre in moderation (haven't been approved yet) I wrote some PMs to trade some pokemon, today, I can't and it says I have to have 10 posts, but I can't have 10...
  9. komedy27u

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

Can't aswer your PM, don't know why... let me answer here: I'm missing Manaphy, Arceus, Shaymin, Meloetta & Genesect; can trade you the shinies for any 2 of them ^^
  10. komedy27u

I'm just here for the cookies

Thanks a lot people, sorry I didn't anser before ^^
  11. komedy27u

Jirachi and other emerald events

I have a few Jirachi, Celebi and a Latios from events back in emerald, want to trade them to complete the dex with non-hacked legendaries: - Manaphy - Arceus - Shaymin - Meloetta - Genesect Only trading for those, thanks ^^
  12. komedy27u

GEN VI: LF: LEGIT event mew, meloetta, jirachi, manaphy, arceus/berries FT: many legendaries

Re: LF: LEGIT event mew, meloetta, jirachi, manaphy, arceus/berries FT: many legendar I can get you a legit jirachi from emerald, but I'm looking for genesect or shaymin...
  13. komedy27u

Sorry, I think the forum didn't send the message, "REHiroshi has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.", let me paste it here: "Have many shinies, but they're masuda flawless that took work (ralts was over 1500 Dx), the...
  14. komedy27u

Hello, I just happen to have a Dark safari xD also, I'm interested in traiding son legendaries (regular, not shinies) to complete the dex, can offer a shiny Abomasnow, some random fishing shinies and even event legendaries from emerald ^^
  15. komedy27u

GEN VI: Trading legends for legends (offering jirachi)

Looking for some legendaries to complete the dex, can trade some III gen legendaries (Jirachi, celebi, kyogre, latios) and any in white. Want: - Manaphy - Shaymin - Arceus - Meloetta - Genesect Not interested in anything else ^^
Back
Top Bottom