Recent content by Brisk Sunrise

1. Brisk Sunrise

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

If the anime is actually good? Yes. The anime can be good and garner interest even if it doesn't largely feature stuff from the games. There's no actual reason why it should simply be tied down and only deal with the games when it can explore a variety of other things and still potentially be...
  2. Brisk Sunrise

Are Scarlet and Violet the worst Pokemon games?

Having played through the game, I'd consider it to be one of my top three favorites alongside generations five and seven. I enjoyed the heck out of the setting, world, characters, and story, and had a blast just kinda wandering aimlessly and seeing all the Pokemon. I went in worrying if I'd...
  3. Brisk Sunrise

Technical performance in SV

I don't think I could really call the beginning of the game 'hand holding'. It's more like just setup for the region and story setting. The only actual thing I could see as 'handholdy' is the brief catching tutorial. Beyond that, it's mainly just pushing you from point A to point B before you...
  4. Brisk Sunrise

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

It's cute to me. That's all that matters. Now to wait and see the duck's final evo.
  5. Brisk Sunrise

Any random can take any series and make a better storyline through fanfiction or art. Just like how any random can take a series and make an even worse storyline through their own fiction. For every creator out there who can do a good job of making a more fun AU of canon, you have a dozen more...
  6. Brisk Sunrise

I kinda hope not, because single gendered Pokemon have always been kinda annoying. It would have been perfectly fine if Gallade could have been either male or female instead of male only. They don't need to make the Paradox one 'female only' to compensate.
  7. Brisk Sunrise

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Can't you just base your guess on the level of wild Pokemon and trainers in the surrounding area? I mean, you're not going to just suddenly pop into the gym without having at least battled a high level wild Pokemon once.
  8. Brisk Sunrise

Chibi is a largely innocent word that is simply used to refer to 'small and cute' things, often drawn in a sort of 'super deformed' style to make them look cuter. One of the most popular, long-running children's anime in Japan is even named 'Chibi Maruko-chan'. Not to mention the character...
  9. Brisk Sunrise

Trailers and News Discussion

I never understand that view. It always comes off as so contrived to me. Anyway, Steenee and Tsareena are both amazing, with Steenee being absolutely adorable. As for Ribombee? I'm curious if it'll evolve again since it's so small. I won't mind if it didn't.
  10. Brisk Sunrise

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

I don't even think it has to do with competence or not. At this point, there's no reason why Game Freak would really care if the demo got datamined or not. The datamining likely wouldn't affect the sales of the game in any meaningful way, and so there's no real need for them to go through such...
  11. Brisk Sunrise

So it seems that someone managed to go to Skytree with some fanart of the starter evos, and managed to get Junichi Masuda to sign it.
  12. Brisk Sunrise

Trailers and News Discussion

Don't forget that Gothitelle has a 25% chance of being male However, I'm of the mind that the Bounsweet line will be like Lilligant and Florges's lines. Female only, which is a shame.
  13. Brisk Sunrise

But where did the voice actress and anime girl entry go?
  14. Brisk Sunrise

Media previews of SM

The article states how you challenge seven/several trials before you are deemed worthy to challenge each island's Kahuna, yes? Keep in mind that it has been stated, and is even shown on the official site, that before you can face the Kahuna of an island, you need to face the island trials. Not...
  15. Brisk Sunrise

I'm erring on the side of it potentially being just simple speculation, but it's admittedly really weird to speculate in the way he's doing just out of the blue. At this point, I'm just waiting for the demo and the datamining solely to know the final full truth on the starters and the potential...
Back
Top Bottom