• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Kori Gotcha

1. K

The Generation V Speculation Thread

That would be far too broken and has no rhythm to it at all. Single battles have pretty much evolved to all they're gonna be with the current formula of the game. Now my previous post, that's where it's at. Also, we already have moves that are used for defence. Spin takes out Spike and Poison...
  2. K

The Generation V Speculation Thread

I thought about this last night while watching Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and I think a good addition to gen 5 could possibly be Combination/Fusion moves during double battles. The way it could work is if you choose 2 moves that can be fused together from the two pokemon, a third option...
  3. K

New types for Gen. 5?

People mention burning bush and you go straight for marijuana? Really man? Never heard of a Jack-o-Lantern? A pokemon designed around that would easily make for a good Grass/Fire type.
  4. K

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

I'd probably be a Makuhita. I like how mellow they look but not lazy.
  5. K

The TR Issue

It's not a mistake of translation, it's an adjustment for translations sake. Culturally, in asian cultures, people refer to each other by their last names to show respect. Using a first name is a sign of familiarity and can be seen as disrespect when addressing someone of higher status by their...
  6. K

Where would you live?

Ditto here....except the girl part. That or maybe even Celadon City. They both have a big city feel to them but while Saffron is all about business, Celadon seems more geared for fun.
  7. K

Fandom things that confuse me

The Mystery of Dawn x Cynthia answered in 3 words. IT'S FRIKEN HAWT! There you go, mystery solved. Now if there is anything that confuses me, it's the amount of Kotone fanart there is of her wearing Team Rocket clothes. Whats up with that? I haven't seen the show in a while and I don't...
  8. K

Are Regions Considered Countries or States/territories

And yet my point still stands. Thank you!
  9. K

If Pokemon were real would you force yours to battle?

Pokemon: The First Movie made it clear that there is a difference between Pokemon fighting each other in Pokemon Battles and Pokemon fighting to the death. Apparently, there seems to be some kind of unsaid agreement with all Pokemon that trainer battles have much lighter rules than they would in...
  10. K

Are Regions Considered Countries or States/territories

Me too, I always thought of them as their own countries, but the game shrinks it down to a playable size. Besides, in the anime, ash travels to different towns that are not named in the games because they are small or don't have a gym and they just happen to be passing through so if we were to...
  11. K

If You Were Starting Your Own Pokemon Journey

Very nice topic. Cudos to the OP. I've daydreamed about this topic every now and then just for giggles and I would most likely become a gym battling/pokemon collecting type. I'd end up traveling along the way and when I see my friends, challenging them in a rivalry sort of way would be tops...
  12. K

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

When you waste hours and hours away on youtube looking up Pokemon opening songss.
  13. K

how do you pronounce certain pokemon's names?

Since the new Arceus Platinum set for the cards was announced on tv. I personally used to pronounce it Ar-cay-us cause I thought that would be how it would be pronounced in japanese. I like mine better. I also used to pronounce Linoone as Lin-o-one for a long time.
  14. K

Pokemon that deserve an evolution.

I think Kangaskhan should totally get a pre-evolution. I mean, what would you call the baby? Plus, how is it that you can catch a mother Kangaskhan and 1 little baby Kangaskhan in one ball?
  15. K

After Arceus, what will Gen V. Legendaries Be Like?

I just pray that there are less of them, and even less that can only be gotten through Pokemon date specific Pokemon events.
Back
Top Bottom