K
Local time
1:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True
    I like cool and creepy for some strange reason

I can't design a poster. I don't even know how to use Photoshop.
    Presentations are alright, I guess, but t's hard for me to make it interesting...
    I still want it to happen
    I guess stuff that you don't notice in everyday life or you see in anime

Graphic design sounds fun.
    I never liked speech class.
    Black Kyurem is Kyurem's Zekrom Burst. I really want to see that...
    Dreams are manifestation of one's subconsciousness. (I have no idea why I just said that...

Organ systems aren't isolated from one another, but are integrated into a complex system that is the human body. This is why medical science is tough.
    *Not a fan of Human Sciences*
    I'd rather have Kyurem
    No point in wearing those if you're not using chemical-based weapon... :p

We do have all the different organ system in the body, which you could imagine
    Someone make the second part real. I enjoy seeing hero protagonist turning evil (or dark) for one reason or another.
    Did the mooks use gas-based weapons? Reminds me of Punk Hazard arc in One Piece...

It's not easy to imagine pyruvic acid being converted...
    I can wait

Yeah, but the anime wouldn't be as fun to watch if I know what happens next. Also, the animation has very good quality. I'd wait hours of loading time just to watch 20+ minutes of it. It was meant to be disturbing, which does gives it a sense of realism.
    I've seen enough fanarts from other fandom. I know what to expect if there were more RéBURST art. I'd like to look at what you can make though... :p

Anime. It's more fun to watch something when it can keep you in the edge of your seat not knowing what can happen next.
    I've seen LawxLaw... Then again, it shouldn't be surprising after seeing AshXAshley, AshXEvil!Ash, AshXAshachu, and any combination of those...

I haven't read any new series lately...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom