Recent content by krentz

1. K

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

Sinnoh for me. Lakes, mountains, a cooler climate, I don't know, it just seems like it would be a great fit for me. Natural beauty, you know. Hoenn would probably be bottom of the list, because as interesting as the tropical regions are, I just wouldn't want to live there. It also helps that out...
  2. K

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

I approach my liking of Pokémon in much the same way I do other facets of my self or personality I'm not totally comfortable revealing to just anyone. I tend to gauge whether I feel it would be a bad idea to mention it. If people show interest, or ask, then I won't lie - but it's not something I...
  3. K

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Fire: Arcanine Grass: Torterra/Breloom (can't decide) Water: Milotic Steel: Metagross Fighting: Lucario Poison: Toxicroak Flying: Staraptor Electric: Raichu Ground: Marowak Rock: Tyranitar Psychic: Gardevoir Ice: Froslass Dark: Absol Dragon: Salamence Ghost: Mismagius Bug: Scizor Normal: Zangoose
  4. K

How would you deal with a loss in a REAL Pokemon battle?

Clearly, I don't know exactly how I'd respond as I don't have the opportunity to test out my theories. However, I have competed in other areas, and I have to say that my reaction depends on my performance. If I was outclassed by a totally superior trainer, I honestly wouldn't care. In fact, I...
  5. K

Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

"The only thing certain is uncertainty". That said, I know myself well enough to know that I'll always have a certain fondness for the franchise. There were a number of instances in the past where I was told by other people that I would 'grow out' of things, that I would 'change', that I...
  6. K

Would you name your kid after a Pokemon?

Absolutely not. I'd consider it a form of child abuse, even! (Exactly what the hell do all these celebrities giving retarded names to their children think they're doing? As if being born in the public eye isn't already hard enough...)
  7. K

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

First game was Blue, and my starter was Bulbasaur, I believe because it was called 'easy to raise' (and my favourite colour is green :ksmile:). Only in subsequent playthroughs would I come to appreciate exactly how much frustration I saved myself at the hands of Misty's Starmie... seriously...
  8. K

Why hello there.

Hmm... you know that feeling when you're hungover, and you've done something potentially terribly embarrassing that you're not sure you want to remember? Well, I don't, because I barely drink, but that's besides the point. Anyway, thanks for all the welcomes everyone. You're too kind! Haha...
  9. K

Stupid Things You Did as A Kid

I'm not sure I did many stupid things at all, really. Having started at 11-12 made me considerably older than some people, it seems, and I'd been playing video games in general since I was 3 years old, or something. That said, I didn't understand the concept of HM slavery when I first started...
  10. K

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1988, Year of the Dragon, don'tcha know! I'm loving the distribution in the poll, though. Skimming the thread, the one thing about Pokémon that never ceases to amaze me is how people of literally all ages can be united in their appreciation of a franchise. Though I must admit it does make me...
  11. K

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

My initial thought was Lugia. Being able to survive both underwater and being able to fly all over the planet, it seems to have something of a solitary nature which I find fits me fairly accurately. It would be wonderful to have such freedom, power, and even communicate with other creatures via...
  12. K

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

Kanto: Charmander Johto: Chikorita Hoenn: Torchic Sinnoh: Turtwig No clue about Unova, as I've yet to play B/W, but just going from what little I've seen, probably Snivy. It's not that I don't like the Water-type starters, it's just that I think there are better choices, although Empoleon is...
  13. K

What would your first Pokemon be?

Probably a Ralts. Its gentle nature seems somehow perfect, and I've always liked the Psychic type. An Eevee or a Riolu would be cool too, though.
  14. K

Why hello there.

Potential tl;dr warning, I somehow manage to type a lot even when not intending to. Damn, I can't believe I'm actually posting this. I am posting it, right? Well, yes, I suppose I am. Anyway, I have to say that was a very creative captcha you got there! Usually they're just the standard verbal...
Back
Top Bottom