Recent content by KrisiChiki

1. KrisiChiki

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Camping animations come from Amie/Refresh as far as I know. Following and overworld walking/running animations for all Pokemon existed in SM files. I'm not sure if old Pokemon needed any new animations to be made, outside of maybe tweaking some of them. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. You...
  2. KrisiChiki

I’d love to see a crafting system in Legends. In my opinion, finding and gathering materials for crafting is one of the things that can easily give value to the open world setting by ensuring that exploration is (always) rewarded and that, in turn, encourages more exploration thus creating a...
  3. KrisiChiki

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

This isn't directed at you specifically, but I'll use your comment if that's okay. The visual direction (not graphical quality) of a game not being to one's liking is a very valid reason for someone to not like a game. Different people enjoy games in different ways and for some the style, the...
  4. KrisiChiki

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Unfortunately, this is a hard pass for me. I hope people who buy the games will enjoy them and have a good time. I really wish I could be excited for them, too. I honestly don't value graphical quality highly enough to deter me from buying a game if it has good content or a fun gameplay loop...
  5. KrisiChiki

Truth be told, I wasn't impressed by the trailer but I do think this game has potential and I would be happy to see this become a sub-series in the future. The reason I wasn't impressed is because right now the game looks rather bland and empty. There are ways to make vast landscapes look...
  6. KrisiChiki

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

I feel the same way.
  7. KrisiChiki

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

I was prepared to drop all of my gems on N's banner, but I got him on the first multi. :lapras: I'm not sure if I'll try for 3/5 Sync level for him. He's already decent at 1/5 and I'm curious to see what we get for Valentine's Day and the 1.5 anniversary. Thankfully, his banner runs until...
  8. KrisiChiki

I like N with Reshiram in terms of design and aesthetics. They look great together. Story wise, I prefer N and Zekrom because to me it makes more sense for his character and I played Black so I'm used to seeing them together.
  9. KrisiChiki

For the time trial, you don't need Nate at all. To be honest, you don't even need Blue if you have some other powerful units but Blue does make things a lot easier. It's not the most F2P friendly event we've gotten but I don't think it's bad. I like that it requires a different strategy than...
  10. KrisiChiki

I do the same as well. So far I've only pulled on Steven Pokefair, Cynthia Pokefair, Summer Steven banner and SS Leaf Pokefair. Summer Steven wasn't a Pokefair so that one had normal rates, but it's a limited seasonal unit and Steven is also one of my favourites so there was no hesitation there...
  11. KrisiChiki

I haven't scouted since Cynthia's Pokefair re-run in May, so I've been super excited to finally scout again! Then I ended up getting Summer Steven within 6,000 gems so that was pretty anti-climatic. :lapras: I'm very thankful of course, but I was hopping to grab a few other sync pairs along the...
  12. KrisiChiki

I've been quite inactive on these forums, but I had to come back to scream about Summer Steven. He looks great!! It's also nice to see him wear something other than his suit. That's one of the things I love about Pokemon Masters; the potential to see all these neat characters in new outfits. I...
  13. KrisiChiki

Personally, I disagree that difficulty needs to be lowered. So far I've found all content to be achievable with just F2P sync pairs so I find the balance to be just right (some easy battles, some harder battles). As far as I know, the old EX challenges did require very specific sync pairs but...
  14. KrisiChiki

I started playing in February so I don't know how the game compares to the time before then, but the general consensus of the playerbase seems to be that the game is doing well now. DeNA has been listening to feedback and I've already seen some improvements being made despite my short time with...
  15. KrisiChiki

I'm so happy they are re-running Cynthia's Pokefair banner. I wasn't playing when she was released, but now I had the chance to get her! I was lucky enough to get 3 copies within 40.000 gems so I didn't need to use the striker candy on her. I really wanted her full sync grid unlocked because...
Back
Top Bottom