Recent content by Krypter

1. K

Hi

Hey there, welcome aboard!
  2. K

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

I'm at the Battle Tower in SInnoh and I just finished 7 consecutive battles. Do I really have to go through 49 more battles to see the rest of the battle island area?
  3. K

Hail to the (new) Chief - Barack Obama innaugurated

That's par for the course when it comes to establishment journalists. They love Democrats and hate Republicans. Meh.
  4. K

Was Bush a good president?

Pretty good on foreign policy, pretty bad on domestic policy. He was demonized in the press but I think history will judge him to be a decent - but unexceptional - president doing his best in a crisis.
  5. K

Yes, I read that WPA/WPA2 is supported by the DSi. I was hoping there was a firmware update for the original DS... BTW, WEP does not secure a network at all. Don't use it.
  6. K

Are there any plans for the Nintendo DS Lite to support WPA encryption? Firmware upgrades? Anything? It's a pain to switch my router from WEP to WPA whenever I want to play pokemon online.
  7. K

New Pokémon, Movie 12 info to be revealed Jan. 19: New Pokémon to be revealed on the

Conquest of Space-Time rolls a little better off the tongue.
  8. K

The Dawn Club

Cool picture, yarrboots!
  9. K

Would you say the general age range of the viewers has changed?

Yes, there's quite a bit of self-selection bias in online forums, and they tend to skew toward the older demographic. It's less likely that a 5-10 year-old is visiting here than an 18-22 year-old college student with a lot of time on their hands.
  10. K

In general, is it better to have your pokemon hold a boost item (like an icicle plate), or a status-negating berry (like a persim against confusion; God, I hate confusion)? I noticed most trainer pokemon seem to hold berries, I think.
  11. K

The link is right at the bottom: www.pokecharms.com/trainercards 1. Why is it called pearlshipping and not diamondshipping? 2. How do I get off the ramp on victory road where there are two boulders and not enough room to jump off the ramp? Kinda stumped there. Thanks.
  12. K

?!? Seriously? That's insane. I assumed you got a new savegame at least when you started a new game. Crazy.
  13. K

The Never Ending Cheat V2.0

...have him play the one-armed bandit until he gets EXACTLY 3,991 coins...
  14. K

Right, but if you've started a new game you'd presumably only have the option of saving that particular second game, not another one, right? I haven't done this myself, so I'm guessing here. Is there a reason one would want to do that? Sounds extremely hardcore.
Back
Top Bottom