Recent content by KrystalDragon13

1. KrystalDragon13

Alola Pokemon that exceeded your expectations.

Mimikyu did wonders for me. I wasn't thinking it would be garbage by any means but it served me extremely well to the point of becoming my main star on my team. I'm happy I decided to go with one, and is probably my new favorite fairy type.
  2. KrystalDragon13

LF: 6IV Breeding Ditto (Sun/Moon)

Hi guys! I would love to start breeding on Pokemon Sun, but I haven't a good Ditto to breed off of. I would love for a 6IV one, shiny or not, whatever nature (Adamant preferred) and in any ball. I just need one with 6 IVs. I don't know what I can offer, I'm not giving up any of the guardian or...
  3. KrystalDragon13

Anyone planning your team yet? What are your picks so far?

I now have a team in mind, hopefully all these Pokemon are due to be found somewhat early on. I'll use the first evos to spare any who did not see the datamined Pokes. My team includes: Rowlet - I had chosen this guy the moment I saw the new starters! His first form is adorable and has a...
  4. KrystalDragon13

LF: HA Klink

This was the one pokemon my boyfriend and I hadn't gotten, so if anyone manages to breed one that'd be awesome! I have PP Ups and Heart Scales, but feel free to ask for something else. I will also accept any one in the line! (ex. Kling, Klang, Klingklang)
  5. KrystalDragon13

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My boyfriend is the absolute best. For our four month anniversary he managed to get me another one of my dream shinies, a Suicune! This was after MANY soft resets on his part and it has EXTREMELY amazing IVs? It has 31s and in every other stat is has 30s. While it's unfortunate that if it was...
  6. KrystalDragon13

LF: HA Gen 1 + Klink

Hi! My boyfriend and I began to build teams out of trading card packs, meaning that some of the pokemon we're going to use aren't ones we have and we need their HAs. SO, here's what we need specifically: HA Tangela HA Ponyta HA Hitmonlee HA Klink Thanks to anyone offering. EDIT: Nevermind. I...
  7. KrystalDragon13

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I'm up to 990 Eevees. Why. Why won't the game let me get my boyfriend something for once ; ~ ;
  8. KrystalDragon13

I need a few HA Sinnoh Pokemon

Hi! Sinnoh's one of my favorites as well~ I have both Turtwig and Gliscor with their HAs so if you want I'd be happy to trade you them. I'm not really looking for anything at the moment but any other HA Pokemon are appreciated, though not required. Just give me anything.
  9. KrystalDragon13

Are The Pokemon Games Too Easy?

I do think the games are far too easy nowadays. Hear me out. In FireRed and LeafGreen, I had a blast catching Pokemon and raising new ones! Stopping Team Rocket and beating my rival every time he battled me!.. And then I got to the league. They were waaay too hard and grinding in those games...
  10. KrystalDragon13

Fallout: Hyper Training

Yeah, that was the worst when I was completing the national dex. Thank goodness I shouldn't EVER have to do that again... And I realized perhaps why it wasn't fun for me: I'm left handed. The mini-game seems to be primarily for right handed people (which is no issue, lots of people are right...
  11. KrystalDragon13

I'm honestly very surprised at how many people enjoyed Super Training. The only reason I'd ever switch to that tab was to 1. Check how many eggs I currently had 2. Check EVs Otherwise, I simply Pokerus'd and EXP. Shared Pokemon I had to EV train via hordes. I don't know, Super Training wasn't...
  12. KrystalDragon13

Alola Variant Pokemon: Thoughts and Predictions

This has been something I've wanted for YEARS, or rather... Something very similar to something I wanted (but knew it would never happen.) For anyone who follows Pokemon tags on Tumblr, you might know what I'm talking about. They're Pokemon crossbreeds. An example of this: And while the...
  13. KrystalDragon13

Anyone planning your team yet? What are your picks so far?

Ooh man, I really love Sensu style Oricorio, but I don't think it'll be an addition to my playthrough team simply because it seems like it's on the last island, judging from the order it was shown in the trailer.
  14. KrystalDragon13

Oooh, you have no idea how happy this whole thing makes me! I'm someone who nicknames all her Pokemon and bonds with them throughout the game. I used to dislike Raticate quite a bit, until I gave it a chance and we became closer because of our journeys across Johto together. I always felt sad...
  15. KrystalDragon13

Is a grass type really necessary?

Oh don't get me wrong, I love my ice types as well! I was more or less just arguing the case for grass type. For example, I think ice types should resist water and be super effective against them, not merely have freeze-dry as a move. All it needs is a little bit of a refining with it's...
Back
Top Bottom