• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm pretty good, enjoying my weekend (i don't have classes on friday), plus playing Mass Effect, can't wait for Mass Effect 2 ^_^
    Well today nothing interesting happened. Played a little bit of Mass Effect, because I was just reminded that Mass Effect 2 comes in a week or so
    WHATTTTT. I guess it does take a ton of concentration to finish those games..I literally had to sit myself down and finish it in two weeks. It was...a little ridiculous. Ahahaha Gagazet, Lady Gaga, lol, I'm so tired and clearly derranged that I'm making that connection right now...

how's your day? :)
    NONONONO. it's amazing. At least this one...14, meh, stupid, but have you seen the previews. SDHFJSDAHFKJ <33 It's so sexy.

Although 10 definitely was like the love of my life. :)
    Ohmygod! That's INCREDIBLE! I love rock-climbing...I used to do in Israel all the timeeeeeeeee. and p.s. you have no idea how lucky you are to actually OWN a 360 (FHKSJDFHSKAJDFHASKJDFH Final Fantasy 13 fdhsdfjsahdkfj fmlllll) and zomg. I'm considering restarting my Fire Red!!!

Miguel is an INCREDIBLE name :)
    It's goin' okkkkk :) Just went out and bought a crapload of crap and good stuffffff (including Pokemon Platinum whooo <3) soooo life is good. How's your weekend?! Im Eli btw :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom