K
Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Im going into hospital tomorow. So I probably wont see you for a month.
    I want to thank you for being my friend, and I look forward to all the happy times when I come out of hospital.

I hope you have a wonderful life.

yours sincerely
    Max King
    Take a cookie and wait patiently.............................A little more .......................... ok go home now.
    "Congress shall make no law....abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press"

First amendment doesn't apply to individuals or private institutions, but I still have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
    Hey, if your age range is 14-16, please answer the following. For my project:

*Do you wear a watch?
    *What is your transcript GPA? (ranges of 5: e.g. 75-80, 80-85, etc.)
    *How many hours of sleep do you get?
    *How many PCs, iPods, and TVs do you have access to?
    *Are there any restrictions on the amount of time you have on the aforementioned?

Thanks.
    I have no idea what you're talking about. And what on earth is an "A1" violation?
    I've been a mod (not an admin) for longer than the B'pedia's existed. I don't need to necessarily be a B'pedia admin.
    Okay, but I don't think that e-mailing Pokemon.com for both Moose and other CODs is a good idea.

The best way to find out unnamed COD names is checking Closed Captions/DVD Subtitles.

As for now, I suggest you to mail Pokemon.com for ONLY Moose's name (you may also ask about the kids from the train from the movie, I asked about them).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom