• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Kung Fu Ferret

1. Kung Fu Ferret

My Fakemon region and whatnot.

Rumor has it the Nogland region is making a comeback!
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

Guess that reference!

? The S for "sucks"
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

[v3.0] The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread (Latest Question: 5/28/20)

"Ah, yes. The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it. Or, learn from it." Rafiki from The Lion King (1994)
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

Digital Odyssey (A Digimon RP) (2/10) OPEN!

You're in!
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

Hello My good Buddies

Hi! I know you from TCoD!
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

"I must always keep an ear listening for threats. It would be much easier, if Thor didn't insist on eating a diet rich in beans!" Heimdallr (SMITE)
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

In Memoriam: Celebrities

R&B singer Betty Wright lost her battle with cancer. Jerry Stiller died of natural causes.
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

Apologies for double-posting, but we also lost rock and roll legend Little Richard to bone cancer EDIT: added cause of death
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

Do you play Tabletop RPGs?

The DM I had was hilarious and made then-relevant pop culture/meme references. Like, a having someone try to tame a giant eagle and made it do a barrel roll. And the bad guy was name Roundhouse Kick Murphy.
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

Roy Horn of Siegfried and Roy just died of COVID-19
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

The New ABC Game

Gulpin
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

Do you play Tabletop RPGs?

Played D&D in High school, but that was over a decade ago.
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

Alola, Trainers! (Alola RP - 0/4, OPEN)

WIP Name: Names, nicknames, titles, etc. Age: Must be +13. Gender: (male) Appearance: What do you look like? A picture will do. Personality: How do you act? Family and friends: Got any friends? Any relatives? Note them down here! History: Provide a backstory for your characters! Any...
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

The New ABC Game

Electabuzz
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

The best Donkey Kong game was 64.