• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by Kung Fu Ferret

1. Kung Fu Ferret

What are you hearing right now?

a fan
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

New Pokemon Species Speculation

I'd like to see fossils based on pleistocene megafauna. Maybe a cave lion and a woolly rhinoceros?
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

Let's Play Zoo Tycoon 2! Starring Kung Fu Ferret! Yay!

I'm in the mood for riddles, so guess what animal this riddle below is about and my next post will be that animal! The king of my domain. I don't need a mane. I have big paws, but they won't be of much help if all the ice thaws.
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - What's your favourite Pokédex entry?

All of Bewear's dex entries are great! Moon and Ultra Sun in particular!
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

Playground and an exhibit featuring red pandas and Reeve's Muntjacs a small food court next to the red foxes 3 new themed areas coming! Safari, Tundra, and Jungle, all under construction now!
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

Reptile House part 2! Veiled Chameleons and Red-Tailed Boas! African Spurred Tortoises! Nile Crocodiles! And last but not least (for our reptile house).... Komodo Dragons!
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

A sneak peak of our reptile house! Reptile House Inhabitants (part 1) Leopard Gecko, Prairie Rattlesnake, Ring-Necked Spitting Cobra, American Alligator and MORE to be revealed SOON!
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

Our Red Foxes and a small flower garden!
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

A pond for our Black Swans! Raccoons! And our Moose! Now taking requests! I'll get to them when I can! Animals that have been requested: American Alligator, Axolotl, Western Lowland Gorilla, Red Panda, Komodo Dragon
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

3 exhibits, 4 species in our petting zoo! Border Leicester Sheep and Shetland Ponies on the left, Dromedary Camels in the middle, and Eastern Wild Turkeys on the right!
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - What's your favourite Pokédex entry?

All my role models are dead.... Except for Satoshi Tajiri
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

Entrance v1 Notes: Cambridge Zoo is a zoo I am building in Zoo Tycoon 2, hypothetically on the outskirts of Cambridge, Massachusetts. Keep in mind that I'm trying to go for semi-realism. This zoo will start out with animals that are less exciting, because no modern zoo realistically starts out...
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

What is the last Pokemon you ever seen/heard?

Weezing
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

Domino's, Qdoba, Wendy's, Panera, local businesses that have buffets.