• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Kung Fu Ferret

1. Kung Fu Ferret

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Oops! That was meant for someone else! Waiter, there's a wild honey badger in my soup!
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

Eat or Spit

Not sure. Maybe eat? Chicken Tikka Masala?
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

Guess that reference!

??? "How hot do I burn? Have you ever seen someone ignite ice?"
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

Guess Who

Are you a dark type?
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

My Fakemon region and whatnot.

The Nayam region will have some regional variants of Pokemon originally from other regions! Let's start with some who originated in Unova! Nayamian Joltik and Galvantula will be Bug/Dark, and based on the Mexican red-kneed tarantula. Nayamian Purrloin and Liepard will be Fairy type, and have a...
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

The character(s) in ^'s avatar are after your life. What do you do?

Use a fire hose! Robots can't handle water.
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

Eat or Spit

Spit. Blueberry muffins?
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

Staff Make You Lose Count V2

Sorry to burst your bubble..1!
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

New Pokemon Species Speculation

I'd like a fairy/fighting line based on Valkyries.
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

I made up a Starter trio for the Nayam Region. Choleaf (Choloepus [a genus of sloth] + leaf) Maglama (Magma + Llama) Cappuddle (Capybara + Puddle)
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - What do you consider yourself an expert at?

Move to Toronto, maybe take an African Safari (to take photos of the wildlife as opposed to killing them), idk what else
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

What countries have you been to, and which one are you from?

I have never left the USA in my life.
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

I'm going to assume Mexico will win, but the poll closes in a few weeks, so I'll wait and see
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

There's a poll at the top! Go for it! Emazon will be the Brazil region name
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

Mexico is slightly winning now over Alaska. Without further ado, I have come up with names for some of the region candidates. Induzen (India) Tangiyok (Alaska) Nayam (Mexico)