• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Kung Fu Ferret

1. Kung Fu Ferret

A Few Staff Promotions

Congrats, you guys!
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

Give the Pokemon above a nickname

McFortFace Mightyena
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

Give the Pokemon above a nickname

Nox, roman goddess of the night Rillaboom
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

Movies/TV Pixar Movies Tier List

Here's mine for both Disney AND Pixar. (Note: This was before Pixar's Soul, which I would put in my Godlike Tier, and Disney's Raya and The Last Dragon, which is current in the "Who Knows?" Tier, for movies I haven't seen, or have only seen bits and pieces of)
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

In Memoriam: Celebrities

They announced it a couple hours ago I think. She definitely had a writing style that was pretty timeless.
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

In Memoriam: Celebrities

Children's author Beverly Cleary passed yesterday at age 104
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

What is you favorite internet meme?

Harambe
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

My Fakemon region and whatnot.

The Gym Leader's Pokemon teams! Petra, of the Hermistein Gym, uses Roggenrola and Uthingolese Rhyhorn Reginald, of the Bahldor Gym, uses Litleo, Uthingolese Patrat, and Stenchog Ignacia, of the Hefaston Gym, uses, Numel, Purrcheetah, and Uthingolese Hippopotas Travis, of the Artimiza Gym, uses...
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

Shortly before your first gym battle, you are invited to get a second starter! They are very similar the ones that Trainers from other regions might be familiar with, but these are Uthingolese variants of Chikorita, Litten, and Sobble. Uthingolese Chikorita is a Grass/Ground type resembling a...
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

Oh my! Your starter is EVOLVING! Congratulations! Your Crocacia/Pyrazelle/Lolquid has evolved into Thorndyle/Embok/Comiquid! EDIT: They are still monotype... For now......
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

Music What song is stuck in your head right now?

Hootie and the blowfish "I only want to be with you" specifically the line "I'm such a baby cause the Dolphins make me cry"
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Using my new George Foreman, and Air fryer really makes good meals. I'm used to nuking everything but this is cool.
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

Dog vs Cat

I'm definitely more used to dogs, but cats are cool, I guess..
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

Music What song is stuck in your head right now?

Technically *PART* of a song, but... the part of Be Prepared (Lion King 2019). The really long-winded "BE PREP~AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~RED" towards the end. Say what you will about this rendition of the iconic Disney villain song, but Chiwetel Ejiofor totally freakin' nailed the parts...
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

KFF's Planet Zoo DLC prediction thread

The current DLCs that exist are Arctic, South America, Australia, and Aquatic. My next guess is Nocturnal. Sun Bear has been confirmed to be in whatever the next DLC is my prediction: Habitat animals: Sun Bear (and then THREE of the following), Fennec Fox, North Island Brown Kiwi, Bobcat...