K
Local time
4:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• magic guard negates all indirect damage. poisoning clefable with magic guard will stop it from sleeping, or becoming paralyzed all without the damage. protect will be for scouting teh first turn and letting it activate...

the rest of my strategy is in the works lol. ive been using a somewhat successful drought ninetails strategy. gengar and other weather funny bisiness have been my biggest threats
    im about to start to really look for one. I've decided to add gengar and clefable to my team. toxic orb and magic guard and protect would be an awesome lead scout.
    Hello :) Welcome to BMGF :) I'm Jake, nice to meet you xD I hope you have a good time here on the forums, and if you ever need anything, just ask. I'm not online much because of revising for my exams, but I'll get back to you as soon as I can :)
    lol i can just give you spare pokemon that i have alot of. (vulpix, ghastly, aron, girafarig...) i need to breed more castform... its been my most asked for pokemon of me..
    It's not 100% if they're the same species, I know that from personal experience! xD More like 50% if you ask me xD
    No, I have one I just couldn't figure out how to breed more with the DW ability since they only come in female and Ditto can't pass down DW abilities, but now that I know it doesn't have to be same species I can pass down DW ability Kangaskhan =D
    Wow, thanks for letting me in on that tip!! I was curious forever as to how I could breed more Kangaskhan if they were all female (Thinking that to pass down the DW ability they had to be same species) Now that I know that I can breed more! Thanks bro. I'm ready when you are, just have to register your FC. Mine is 2666 1698 3401
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom