• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Recent content by Kurieg

1. K

no problem. (gets to work breeding a technician scizor)

no problem. (gets to work breeding a technician scizor)
  2. K

I'll try to stay awake D:

I'll try to stay awake D:
  3. K

Connecting now.

Connecting now.
  4. K

yeah, connecting now.

yeah, connecting now.
  5. K

yeah, connecting now

yeah, connecting now
  6. K

and no problem with the troubleshooting. I'm a programming major :) I do that kind of stuff for...

and no problem with the troubleshooting. I'm a programming major :) I do that kind of stuff for fun. I'm just glad that pokesav has a built in personality value finder, i'm not good at doing XOR Operations by hand.
  7. K

lemme know if you have any problems.

lemme know if you have any problems.
  8. K

You said you had a bunch of master balls, right? if so just toss one on whatever's convenient.

You said you had a bunch of master balls, right? if so just toss one on whatever's convenient.
  9. K

I just checked out your zapdos online, it didn't kick me off just for having him on my team, so...

I just checked out your zapdos online, it didn't kick me off just for having him on my team, so it's legit. what's your FC? And as far as anything in return. Do you have any legit event pokes? don't care if they're cloned.
  10. K

that's.. kinda impossible, dream world snivys havn't been released yet, nonetheless female ones.

that's.. kinda impossible, dream world snivys havn't been released yet, nonetheless female ones.
  11. K

Check your Snivy topic, i think I have what you want.

Check your Snivy topic, i think I have what you want.
  12. K

I'm waiting now, can you see me?

I'm waiting now, can you see me?
  13. K

I'm heading home now, i'll be in the Wifi room as soon as i can get you into my palpad.

I'm heading home now, i'll be in the Wifi room as soon as i can get you into my palpad.
  14. K

I got booted offline trying to trade with starman. Enjoy your Adamant/rockhead, I'm surprised he...

I got booted offline trying to trade with starman. Enjoy your Adamant/rockhead, I'm surprised he didn't go sooner.
  15. K

I'm waiting in the trade center.

I'm waiting in the trade center.