Recent content by Kurieg

1. K

FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion

and females don't pass on egg moves like that anyway.
  2. K

! ....Well then.. Pardon me (dashes off)
  3. K

Sure i could have, just pick two times that are easy enough to be awake for, like 7AM and 7PM, and rotate days. If heart scales were as easy to come by in this generation as the pokewalker made them that wouldn't be an issue. No what i would've preferred is a "X leveled up while in the dream...
  4. K

Dust Clouds

8 drilburs and one water gem.. i've actually been avoiding them cause I hate killing drilburs, they're so cute :(
  5. K

Few things i learned today. The EV reducing berries have had their grow time increased from 36 hours to at least 48, so you get a max of 3 crops a week now i guess. Pokemon who level up to a level where they'd normally learn a move, don't learn that move, same as the pokewalker, which is...
  6. K

I'm still not sure what you're saying. If I have more pokemon than can fit on one page, it gives me another one, and Pokemon don't carry over from one day to the next (unless you can wrack up multiple pokemon over multiple days) but when you wake up your pokemon and put them back to sleep it...
  7. K

I'm not sure what you mean, Are you talking about on your friend board? or at the tree of dreams?
  8. K

Greetings!

Oh right @[email protected] i remember hearing about Bulbasaur's mysterious garden a few years ago.. guess you guys abbreviated the name.
  9. K

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

In white, when I was training Tympole for the Flying gym, I accidentally ran into Line of Sight of a trainer, No big deal I thought, i still have the rest of my pokemon. I then proceeded to get my entire team wiped out by a Simipour with Scald, killed my fire types and burned everything else...
  10. K

Greetings!

This might sound incredibly noobish, but, where does the M in BMGf come from?
  11. K

Greetings!

Hello all, new around these parts. Just got back into Pokemon after falling out back in Generation 1 (I still have my Red and Yellow cartridges, just not anything that can *play* them, I'm betting the batteries are dead by now). A few friends of Mine pointed out to me that the new games let...