Recent content by kurisukun

1. K

Eevee Adoption Service!

Note: Female eevees are rare. So it may take me a while to get you what you want. As for everyone else, I should have that, but haven't quite had time to check. Will VM you when i'm sure I got what you need, and then trading can commence.
  2. K

OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua (TEMP HIATUS)

Re: OFFERING: [Gen5 Offers Accepted!!!] Multi-Egg Move Pkmn + Hoenn Legends!! You are awesome, and I thank you for the trade.
  3. K

Eevee Adoption Service!

If you want an eevee, fill out the form. I'm not imposing limits on these things at the moment, although I reserve the right to tell you no. Of course, it's first come first served... I've also just realized I'm on my Gen IV game... So I'm not actually online.... I should fix that. ><
  4. K

Eevee Adoption Service!

Open for business.
  5. K

OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua (TEMP HIATUS)

Re: OFFERING: [Gen5 Offers Accepted!!!] Multi-Egg Move Pkmn + Hoenn Legends!! Saw you were online... So I figured I'd double check to make sure ya hadn't forgotten about little old me, since the front page hadn't been updated with a pending, and I'd recieved no PM. No rush, I'm not in a...
  6. K

Eevee Adoption Service!

I'll take anything you are offering. I'm simply here to spread the eevee love!
  7. K

Eevee Adoption Service!

EST stands for Eastern Standard Time, a timezone including the Eastern coast of North/South America. Considering Population Density is highest around coastal areas, this makes it a fairly popular Timezone (a trait it shares with PST (pacific Standard Time, which is the west coast of north...
  8. K

Eevee Adoption Service!

All orders have been filled, and standard trading hours have begun.
  9. K

Eevee Adoption Service!

I had to release an entire box of Eevees tonight. At this rate, I'll have a lovely Eevee fur coat. Do you really want that to happen guys? Do you?
  10. K

Re: OFFERING: [Gen5 Offers Accepted!!!] Multi-Egg Move Pkmn + Hoenn Legends!! What pokemon I'm interested in: 1. Pokemon: Regice (1a)Want it Nicknamed?:N 2. Pokemon: Registeel (2a)Want it Nicknamed?: N 3. Pokemon:Regirock (3a)Want it Nicknamed?: N 4. Pokemon: Groudon (4a)Want it...
  11. K

Eevee Adoption Service!

Back online, and handling trades.
  12. K

Eevee Adoption Service!

Yea, I'm aware. You're availability conflicts with mine, so it's gonna be kind of hard. Can you trade in about 15 minutes? My lunch break is then, and I could get you yours. EDIT: Whoopsies, I lied. The wireless here is broken. I shall try to get you tomorrow. The weekend may be a...
  13. K

Eevee Adoption Service!

All orders before this post have been processed. With the exception of pikapika's, all the orders also have been filled, and can pick up their eevee this afternoon.
  14. K

Eevee Adoption Service!

I don't actually have any females on hand at the moment (just got rid of my last one) so... It may be a bit before I Can fulfill that request. But I'll put it on my list!
  15. K

Eevee Adoption Service!

Your eevee is ready and waiting in Wifi.
Back
Top Bottom