Recent content by kush232

1. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

"I want to fly..." "Like the wings of a Pidgeot..." "I just wish..."
  2. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

(Kushagra is thinking, while following Lyra. You must be a Psychic type to know his thoughts.) "I feel so... so sad." "I want to talk to someone." "Please, someone, please talk."
  3. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

Kushagra freed one hand and quickly grabbed the sap, and put it in his ears. He then tossed it over to Zuzuma and Edward. He started to feel relieved and then laid down on the ground, closing his eyes as he took deep breaths.
  4. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

(Hey Zack. Right now, we're heading back to the city from some fields towards Deryn Road. I suggest that you go there as such a coincidence happens that our group is also heading there) [FIRST PERSON] I walked along side the group, as we headed to the city. Radio Tower had had several problems...
  5. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

Kush gives a look that confirms what Zuzuma whispered to him, and then stares blankly at Clay. "Don't forget, Clay." (Hey, can Clay and Kush have sort of a rivalry, and then later on they need each other and become friends? Just a suggestion to keep the plot going)
  6. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

Kushagra waved a signal telling the group to go. He wanted to face this Accelgor. Alone. "Go." "As for you..." "I'll see about that."
  7. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

Kushagra remained silent. Now was not the time to speak about anything. His Glaceon ears twitched. He took a step back, took a deep breath, and gave a dire stare at the Accelgor. His behavior wasn't a good person's, his language didn't make him seem so. He clenched his fist tightly. "Wherever...
  8. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

Kushagra prepared his stance towards the newcomer. He hadn't always been fond of Accelgors, as they creeped him out. He thought in his mind how on a selection screen, Quick attack was his first move. He hovered over it.
  9. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

Sonia and Meena whispered something to Kush, as he nodded. "Sonia and Meena will head to Kanto. Maybe my elder brother, Aditya, might be there. He always goes to Vermillion City. We can find him there." "While my sisters are away, I will accompany you. Though I doubt my moveset of Sand Attack...
  10. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

The eeveelutions looked towards the Skarmory boy, and introduced themselves. "Hi, I'm Kushagra! I'm a Glaceon." "I'm Meena, the Vaporeon." "And I'm Sonia, the Leafeon." "I'm currently the youngest, and the only boy out of us. Meena and Sonia are twins."
  11. K

Reserve please!
  12. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

Sonia ran with all her energy, creating a surf-like motion with leaves under her feet. She reached the radio tower, to see the most dumb-founding sight ever. She saw Policemen and Team Rocket battling, and not just with Pokemon anymore, but with their bare hands and feet. Even some of the...
  13. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

Sonia hopped off, checking up on the radio tower. Meanwhile.. "Icy Wind!" Kushagra blew some cold mist out of his mouth. All the Pokemon did was shudder, and returned back to its original state. "Hydro Pulse!" Meena fire a massive cannon of water at the Pokemon, and it went flying back. A good...
  14. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

Sonia said, "From what I know, Leafeon have a base speed of 95, while my siblings only go up to 65 each. Which means I'm the fastest out of the three of us."
  15. K

Start Ups PokéMutants

The Eeveelutions hopped out from the grass, meeting up with Lyra and Zuzuma. They also asked if they could train.
Back
Top Bottom