Recent content by KuwabaraTheMan

1. K

Best Pokemon DP opening (so far)

I like them all (except for Together 2008, which was hideous), but I have to go with the original version of Together. I really like High Touch and The Greatest Everyday as well, but Together is just special.
  2. K

New Sunday Specials in February (Rangers)

Re: New Sunday Specials in February (possibly Rangers) It's hardly a 'love-affair'. The games sell quite well, both in Japan and in the west, so it's only natural that they'll keep putting out more games as long as they sell.
  3. K

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

For the same reason Satoshi captured Pokemon in four consecutive episodes and they had two to three episode gaps between most of the early Gyms. The writers sucked at pacing themselves in the beginning. They probably wrapped up the Sekichiku episode and were then like "well, crap, what do we now?".
  4. K

How would Ash do in a 6-on-6 battler vs Brandon?

If Jindai is using all of his Regis, then I think Satoshi would definitely lose, although he would fair much better than Shinji did (who didn't really have his best team and had no prep time since the whole match was impromptu).
  5. K

How do you feel about the Pokemon choices given to the main characters this gen?

I'm holding out hope that Buoysel will eventually evolve, but that's my only real 'complaint' so to speak. Otherwise, I think they've handled the main characters' teams just right in Diamond and Pearl. Well, I also didn't like how Eteboth left so randomly, either. But aside from that, I think...
  6. K

There has only been one Sinnoh Gym battle this year.

Even though they've been going at a slow pace, it doesn't really feel like it because of all the other stuff that they've done during the year. I think that this was a very action packed year of the anime even with only one Gym battle. It's not like there's even been a lot of filler.
  7. K

Best/Worst Battles.

Best: Satoshi vs Sumomo is definitely the best battle in my mind. The rest of the DP Gyms have yet to reach those levels. Prior to that, I would have said Haruka vs Shuu during the Kantou Grand Festival. There are way too many unmemorable battles to think of one or two 'worst' ones.
  8. K

New DP Opening, "The Greatest Everyday"

Re: New DP Opening I loved the original Together (before the terrible remix), so I'm glad that Fumie Akiyoshi is singing the new Opening. Here's hoping we get another catchy opening. Yeah, but High Touch, as much as I love it, is no Cha La Head Cha La. DBZ only had two openings for the whole...
  9. K

DP 145, 146 1 hour special

I hope that Musashi wins this time. I know that would mean Hikari losing two in a row, but that wouldn't be so bad. Besides, the writers might want to hold off until the last possible moment for the 5th ribbon like they always did with Haruka, and have an 'Oh noez, this is the last chance" episode.
  10. K

Pokemon Heroes Question

Except the entire concept of Kanon kissing Satoshi and then deliberately not talking to them or saying goodbye is completely absurd. Furthermore, her mannerisms and movements suggest that it is Latias during that scene.
  11. K

Pokemon Heroes Question

It's not supposed to remain a mystery, though. It is blatantly obvious that it was Latias. Throughout the entire movie, every single time 'Kanon' is shown without talking, it's actually Latias. The writers don't need to talk down to their viewers. There is absolutely no compelling argument that...
  12. K

Pokemon Heroes Question

Given that she didn't talk, it was pretty clearly Latias who kissed Satoshi. I mean, Kanon never showed even the slightest interest in Satoshi, while Latias was all over him for the entire movie.
  13. K

Pokethlons in the anime, are they going to be a big deal?

Well, I don't know why we couldn't have three different quests. There's certainly more than enough room in the show to add another ongoing quest without things being overcrowded. I don't see them getting rid of Contests ever, given how much they've built them up. So, most likely we'll see...
  14. K

DP143-144 1HR SP

If the writers want to use Marina, they'll use Marina. It's not as if Soul suddenly overwrites her existence. However, it makes sense to use her here since they're trying to pimp out the new games. I wonder if Kenta will get a chance to return at some point or not.
  15. K

Has Rachael Lillis really returned to Pokemon?

That happens all the time. Even the most notable of voice actors (folks like Steven Blum, Crispin Freeman and the like) have plenty of roles where they voice unnamed extras. Voice acting doesn't exactly pay the big bucks, so you take what you can get.
Back
Top Bottom