• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by kvntrp

1. K

SwSh shield question

i got some new question for anyone does anyone know how to catch Glastrier and Regidrago and Meltan without download????
  2. K

SwSh shield question

i want to start with pikachu because i want to copy all of ash pokemon
  3. K

SwSh shield question

just for fun does anyone know how i can pikachu as a starter pokemon in the pokemon shield game
  4. K

SwSh game question

why in pokemon sword and shield i can not find mega stone?????
  5. K

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

in the anime series i hope ash catch some new pokemon
  6. K

question

if may and misty are 11" tall to scale how tall does Gyarados and Blaziken need to be????
  7. K

question

if some one have a 11" tall action figure of misty and may and them want to make plush pokemon. to scale how big do the pokemon need to be????
  8. K

i have a question will Chloe catch any other pokemon
  9. K

SwSh Dynamax Adventures

can anyone tell me how I do a Dynamax Adventures with 2 player both in the same room???
  10. K

question

why did misty and brock get a mega stone in the pokemon sun and moon anime series???
  11. K

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

I hope may and serena come back for a episodes
  12. K

episodes online question

does anyone know any website where I can watch pokemon master journeys episodes?? I been looking for one but I can't find one
  13. K

episodes online question

does anyone know where I can watch dubbed episodes pokemon name To Train, or Not to Train! A Pinch of This, a Pinch of That
  14. K

I hope chloe catch more pokemon
  15. K

Review S24 EP01: To Train, or Not to Train!

where can I find a dubbed episodes online????
Back
Top Bottom