K
Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *blushes* thanks for reading kyle ^^ one thing though.....could you perhaps leave a review? lol sorry if that's bothersome - but your reviews are always enjoyable to read lol *curtsies and exits your profile*
    *blushes* I am honored to be in your presence xD
    anyway, yes, i will continue the fanfics. i truly am trying to finish as fast as i can :] but im so busy now.....i promise it will be up soon. *makes royal oath* :D
    *smiles ruefully* perhaps, perhaps XD
    thanks for reviewing by the way. and let's just say landslides in the pokemon world happen differently than ours ;]
    lol psht, of course not silly ^^ im working on that christmas banner....i want it to be extra special because its going to be a holiday one. lol, actually, im working on it right now. it will be done...pretty soon ^^
    -starts laughing- oh, i didn't know that you were to draw it! lol, i already had the picture up, and once you named "food and laughter" i immediately thought of this pic :D lol, sorry for the confusion ;] though i do look forward to that fanart if you ever do make one ^^

oh, i believe i must take my leave now, goodnight KyleC
    haha lol, i seem to feel the vibes from my "silent fanclub" lol ^^ your teasing makes me laugh, and laughing is good for the heart. thank you very much :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom