Recent content by Kyukon

1. K

Do you think the battle system is too slow?

Too slow, eh? Honestly, I never noticed the speed. I'm going to have to say no.
  2. K

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

Staraptor is my favorite Flying-type. I haven't used mine in a while, though. I think I'm going to bring mine over to my White file, from Diamond.
  3. K

'Deceased' Save Files/pokemon...

I do it all the time, except for Black and HeartGold; I put too much time and effort into those files. The rest are just to re-play when I have the urge to start another adventure.
  4. K

Starter Discussion

To be expected, I guess. I don't have a problem, though; I like the Unova starters. I might even not use one, this time around. You know, see what it's like without relying on it so much.
  5. K

Your opinion on the ice covering Unova.

I don't quite understand it (then again, who would), but I am curious as to how it plays out.
  6. K

What is Pokemon to you?

I'd have to locate my collection, but I'm pretty sure I have a few Base Set 1 cards. I used to play, but now I just collect, casually.
  7. K

What is Pokemon to you?

I didn't watch the anime all that much, when I was younger, so it's not as memorable as the games and TCG are.
  8. K

What is Pokemon to you?

When I think of Pokémon, I think of my childhood, and all the fun times I had. Back then, it was fun to go to school to talk about which pokémon you caught, or how high your pokémon leveled to. You see, I grew up when Pokémon was just released in USA, so I was around for the surge of excitement...
  9. K

Hey all! Finally got time to start White Version; I chose Tepig, which is a starter I never tried yet. Let's see how this ends up!
  10. K

Do you want mid-battle evolutions?

That would be nice, because I hate when I over-level a pokémon (when a pokémon evolves at Lv. 30, but it evolves at Lv. 32).
  11. K

What is Your Game Pokemon Team

Since I play HeartGold and Black, mainly, I'll only post those two teams. HeartGold Team: Flora (Meganium, Lv. 100): Energy Ball, Earthquake, Toxic, Rock Climb Shadow (Gengar, Lv. 100): Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Focus Punch Striker (Crobat, Lv. 100): Dark Pulse, Confuse Ray, Sludge...
  12. K

I think I'm going to wait until a few reviews come in. I was never a TRPG fan, really. Does look good, though!
  13. K

Anyone interested in that cross-over game? Reminds me of Kingdom Hearts; I hope it impresses me as much as that series has.
  14. K

Why are they doing this?

As much as I enjoyed Black and White, I think Game Freak failed to give us something more substantial, in terms of a plot; I didn't quite understand what the overall plot was supposed to be. I'm really hoping the sequel will expand it.
  15. K

I might do that, because I never went to White Forrest; I know that the longer you take to complete the game, the more Trainers leave, so that will be a good choice to make.
Back
Top Bottom