• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
4:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't, I'm at work and I have kendo tonight. I wrong about our dreams coming true yesterday =(

Here's the address of the server I play on though, you can jump on and see what it's like: 83.222.240.185:27665
    Yeah, play single player a little bit tonight, then tomorrow all of our dreams can come true. My server actually just got reset over the weekend for an update, so we can start fresh.
    AWESOME. We need to build cities as soon as possible. But not this instant because I have some non-minecraft stuff to do o_O
    Well, I don't actually know when I might be able to get on tomorrow, I've got loads of crap going on tomorrow. :I
    Side quests right before the final boss, or at least I think It'll be the final boss.
    redstone makes redstone contraptions, they're extremely complicated and they can be used to make a trap or open something
    yeah i know

so one of the admins built a cactus on our server to the building limit and put tnt at the top
    some kid climbed up to the top, grabbed the tnt and cut down the cactus on his way down
    the admin went on a rage and flooded the guy's house and the roof of this giant castle we made
    the kid got banned afterwards
    lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom