Kyuuketsuki
Local time
5:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aw, I see. Well, I'm looking forward to see how you handle things.

It's going good, I have this story blueprinted and have pretty much the majority of important things established for the future and what elements I'll be introducing. Probably gonna post a new chapter after the announcement today, otherwise I've been working on technical things like comma usage. I'm awful with commas but, I've been reading several guides and studying how to use them correctly. They're literally the only thing holding my grammar back at the moment. Of course I'm working on making my description more vivid while entertaining to read and better flowing.
    Taking some focus off of Maylene's peers and focusing more toward her goal could easily fix that, giving her some rough roads along the way also. Expansions fics. are, imo, awesome because of the different ways we piece things together and have the story of the characters play out. For example, maybe Maylene has to take a Pokemon League Exam to become one step closer to being a Gym Leader? There's also her Platinum Pokemon, how did she get those? Just my bad two cent.
    What is the main plot? Refresh my memory, I read the fic. a long time ago but forgot. It did seem very character-driven though.
    Problems? As in plot-holes, grammar, what exactly? Aw, I see, that's a long time away.

I'm doing okay, gonna be live-watching the Pokemon Smash stream to see the announcement they're making. Glad to finally have finished a new chapter today, might draw something later.You?
    It sounds interesting though, a lot.

And yeah I know Requiem isn't exactly original but I'm glad I was the first one to take a stab at it from this angle.
    Maybe it's the second one xD though I started my academy one back in 2010 but now I'm interested to hear about this story of yours xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom