• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Kyuuketsuki
Local time
8:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I've been writing myself as well, also I have to thank your story for giving me an idea for Requiem regarding something that could've happened to Pokemon after the meteor strike.
    No worries. You didn't seem nagging at all. I just haven'T been able to get round to it right now. I will hopefully before tomorrow.
    Thank you so much for that! ^^

I've been meaning to reply and thank you for being so kind to just read my story, just so you know I read a quite a a lot of chapters of your Maylene fic. a long time ago. I never ever got the chance to post on them however because I assumed you had dropped the fic.
    Yeah except I haven't even seen anything that has to do with computers xD
    True true, plus computing is tough at least over here, I hate physics.
    Oh I've always been interested in finance, though I ended up going for computing in the end.
    Oh I understand, university can be a real hassle sometimes.

I was wondering if you could read my newest fic Requiem:Gemini, it only has the prologue and the first chapter which I'm about to post.
    oh okay, you learn something new everyday :p. What uni do you go to if you don't mind be asking? Its just that i'm at uni as well so its nice to know where other people are studying.
    D
    Gyu! *send's you a friend request*

Trust me, you want to be friends with me. I can be pretty cool...

what an ego.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom