Kyuuketsuki
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Strangely enough, I have no new ideas at the moment. I usually have tons of them, but not right now.

Maybe that's good, because I usually quit my old idea and switch over to a new one. xD
    There's this another story but I doubt I'll be continuing it. I'll focus on my current story. :S
    Restarted "Essence of Life" for the third time, and hopefully the last time. x)

You? I don't see you very often in the writing section. :S
    I'm good, but I'm disliking the cold wave Europe has been suffering from. No school, though.

You?
    Oh fair enough.

Yeah, she lives in Austria outside of term time. She's not Austrian though, she's from New Zealand xD

Anyway, I'm exhausted so I'm gonna go to bed now. Nice talking to you.
    I was gonna ask whether you were back at uni yet or not. That'll be nice then, is there any particular reason they're coming over?
    Pretty good thanks. Just finished off a plan for an essay I was having trouble with so I'm pretty happy. It's due Monday but from a plan of that detail I could write a good quality essay in a day so I shouldn't have much trouble now.

Also, I'm picking up my girlfriend from the airport tomorrow. It'll be nice to see her again.

What are you procrastinating from?
    Pokemon: Melody of Indigo is actually loosely based on Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs. Would you want me to tag you so you are notified of each new episode?
    just a random question I thought I would ask, since your doing a nuzlocke. What are the rules of breeding? Do most people just ban it during nuzlockes? Im just curious because no one ever mentions it.
    I'll see what I can do about it.

I have also been planning a reboot of Essence of Life with entirely different plot, characters, etc.
    I have a lot of Pokemon-related concepts, really. But I'd also like to try something original. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom