Recent content by KyuuketsukiX

1. K

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

this is also really interesting too! im gonna put it up for everyone to see. but there is one problem; the number changes to a different day of the week every year. and what year are you going by, cuz the 30th was on a friday not monday? and people with large numbers due to a later birthday will...
  2. K

i really like your alternative:] im gonna edit my post and include it^^
  3. K

Should Pokemon Come to an End Already?

they cant end it. considiring the amount of money they make off it. there is always a new generations of kids, so the concepts that seem so over used to us, can be new and exciting to kids who have never seen it before. i personally dont want it to end. there is still so much that needs to be...
  4. K

So, I remember a long time ago i found a thread that had this formula to finding your birthday that corresponds to that pokemons number. sadly, there are 493 pokemon and only 365 days. but there was one where it included all of the pokemon; which i can not recall..... so here is what you do...
  5. K

Fakedex and Fake Pokemon (Dial-up warning)

whoa! these are amazing! this really gets me into the mood of working on my fakemon:D btw, do you have a deviantart account?
  6. K

Did you find a Shining Pokemon Trading Card yet?

wow, i looked through all of these and out of all the shinnings, no one had a shinning steelixXD however, thats the only shinning card i have and my friend has the shinning magikarp.
  7. K

Who is your favourite Gym Leader?

my all time favorite is Erika:3 but from each region: Erika-kanto Morty-Johto Winona-Hoenn Fantina-Sinnoh as for my favorite gym........i really liked Flannery's gymXD
  8. K

12 Days of Bulbagarden contest winners: Twenty-four forum members win prizes

congratulations to all the winners:D it was really fun^_^ Edit: i just wanted to ask, but, i wanted to know if anyone could give me some criticism on my entry for the fanfic. you dont have to to read the whole thing, i just want some feedback because this was my first battle fic ever. be as...
  9. K

Overused and Most Popular Pokemon

just one word, Tyranitar. im really starting to dislike this pokemon and Charizard. and lests not forget to mention mudkip0_9
  10. K

Worst and best names

Worst: Dunsparce-just because of the way it sounds-_- Snubull-i dont know, but it sounds sexual to me..... Hairyama-cant stop calling it hairymama. Gible-reminds me of kibble for a dog. Best: Masquerain-sounds cool to me. Froslass-love the pokemon and the name:3 Weepinbell-i just like how it...
  11. K

What is your favorite fossil pokemon?

my favorite is definitely Omastar:3 loved him since the beginning! the order in which i like them is: Omastar Cradily Kabutops Armaldo Bastiodon Aerodactyl Rampardos
  12. K

do you hide your passion for pokemon?

i cant say that i really hide the fact that i like pokemon as much as the fact that i've never had the right time to say i like it. no one in any of my classes has brought it up so i haven't gotten to express my love for it! however, my friends at school know i like it, and we are all the big...
  13. K

12 Days of Bulbagarden contest FAQ: Fanart, fanfic contest prizes announced

okay, relating to the members joining because of the contest. i did just recently register when i saw the contest, but mainly because i liked the idea of a fanfic battle and thought it would be cool to try it out. i honestly don't really care if i win or not, i just enjoy contests and seeing...
  14. K

Best Battle Fanfic Contest Entry Thread

Title: Versus Vincent Word Count: 1,998 (wow XD) Trainers: Naven V.S. Vincent Brief Summary: "Now's not the time to be a nervous Naven, this is just the beginning of the Pokemon League's power!" *Italics means those are his current thoughts. Enjoy;} “On the left side, we have Naven of Ecruteak...
Back
Top Bottom