• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Lacquer Head

1. L

You're now my friend and you have no say in the matter :|

You're now my friend and you have no say in the matter :|
  2. L

Your avatar is amazing.

Your avatar is amazing.
  3. L

Regarding your sig...I'm imagining riding on top of Dialga and it's GLORIOUS

Regarding your sig...I'm imagining riding on top of Dialga and it's GLORIOUS
  4. L

2500 year-old Mayan temple bulldozed... for construction material

Weird, seems like they got away with it, that seems illegal on a lot of levels. Trespassing, theft, destruction of government property, the works. Depends on whether or not they've been explored and such. But I would say they're not as important, though it depends. Hmm? Which hill. But...
  5. L

Pretty sure the majority of those are government owned... Also, I want links to information regarding stone henge, last I heard, it was still pretty unexplained. As I said, I can understand the respect aspect, though I don't particularly agree with it. "Respect" and other such subjective...
  6. L

That's a whole lot of "could". By that logic, anytime we blow the shit out of mountains for the building of roads and whatnot, we COULD be destroying the fossils of unknown species of dinosaurs. Anytime there is a large scale construction project, we could be losing TONS of possible unknown...
  7. L

I'm referring to the part about the model t. Anyway, how and why is this particular temple historically important? What unsolved mysteries lied within that couldn't be solved by recorded account...or by disassembling it, for that matter? I genuinely want to know WHY it was so important. I'm...
  8. L

That's one hell of a straw man
  9. L

No one's explaining WHY they're valuable. They're easily chronicled for future studying. It's sad and everything, but as I said before, I'd much rather see some ancient temple come down than a large chunk of wildlife habitat or something similar. What could possibly be learned from the building...
  10. L

HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY
  11. L

Forests and other pieces of nature are CONSTANTLY being destroyed. Anyway, WHY is it crucial to preserve these places of history?
  12. L

Who was learning about the temple? People that WENT there? I'd say most people would never see the temple. So the majority of people are learning from what has been recorded ANYWAY. Even so, what was there to learn that was lost? It can't be recorded? I'm sorry, but I don't find a temple to be...
  13. L

thanks~

thanks~
  14. L

YES! Well...I don't know that much about them...just unusually fanning over Cirno and the...

YES! Well...I don't know that much about them...just unusually fanning over Cirno and the scarlett sisters and etc...
  15. L

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Anyway, if anyone had any misconceptions that pokemon wasn't a kid's game...you really need to reassess your idea of adult entertainment.