Recent content by Lacquer Head

1. L

2500 year-old Mayan temple bulldozed... for construction material

Weird, seems like they got away with it, that seems illegal on a lot of levels. Trespassing, theft, destruction of government property, the works. Depends on whether or not they've been explored and such. But I would say they're not as important, though it depends. Hmm? Which hill. But...
  2. L

Pretty sure the majority of those are government owned... Also, I want links to information regarding stone henge, last I heard, it was still pretty unexplained. As I said, I can understand the respect aspect, though I don't particularly agree with it. "Respect" and other such subjective...
  3. L

That's a whole lot of "could". By that logic, anytime we blow the shit out of mountains for the building of roads and whatnot, we COULD be destroying the fossils of unknown species of dinosaurs. Anytime there is a large scale construction project, we could be losing TONS of possible unknown...
  4. L

I'm referring to the part about the model t. Anyway, how and why is this particular temple historically important? What unsolved mysteries lied within that couldn't be solved by recorded account...or by disassembling it, for that matter? I genuinely want to know WHY it was so important. I'm...
  5. L

That's one hell of a straw man
  6. L

No one's explaining WHY they're valuable. They're easily chronicled for future studying. It's sad and everything, but as I said before, I'd much rather see some ancient temple come down than a large chunk of wildlife habitat or something similar. What could possibly be learned from the building...
  7. L

Forests and other pieces of nature are CONSTANTLY being destroyed. Anyway, WHY is it crucial to preserve these places of history?
  8. L

Who was learning about the temple? People that WENT there? I'd say most people would never see the temple. So the majority of people are learning from what has been recorded ANYWAY. Even so, what was there to learn that was lost? It can't be recorded? I'm sorry, but I don't find a temple to be...
  9. L

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Anyway, if anyone had any misconceptions that pokemon wasn't a kid's game...you really need to reassess your idea of adult entertainment.
  10. L

For the record, I am not affiliated with this prettyvenemoth dude, in fact, he's almost convinced me that new type is cool.
  11. L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGcdYB8vF_c
  12. L

Fairy/Dragon, mindfuck
  13. L

why would you need a dual type move? o.O
  14. L

Though not technically a type change, Kyurem and Reshirams fusion thing was ice and fire. But yeah, water and fire could work in epic ways, signature move? Scald.
  15. L

Hey, we still don't know it's pairing with ghost, I'm betting ghost will resist fairy and be super-effective...though all the normal types kill the point...
Back
Top Bottom