Recent content by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

1. L

Bishounen: Demoonica's Story

Demoonica yawned as she sat up. It was the morning before the tournament and she had to head to the Water Crest City Orientation Center to sign up. "Mn, up." She yawned again, looking over at the clock on the bedside stand. It was just after seven o'clock. "To friggen early." "Morning!" Rei...
  2. L

Zander and Demoonica looked to the area that Inuyasha was watching. "Trainer? Or Bishi?" Demoonica asked. Inuyasha huffed. "Eh, Bishi." He said after a moment, then he drew the Tetsuiga. It transformed as he drew it. "Wind Scar!" He swung the sword sideways and the energy cut through a wide arc...
  3. L

Garurumon, Yamatto and Demoonica still seated on his back, trotted into view of the campsite nearly two hours after they'd left. They'd caught up with the Bishi that Marou had pointed out without any trouble, it'd been another Bishi from Kyou Kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyugyo, a Sama Bishoujo by the name...
  4. L

"You're not really thinking about continuing to catch Bishi, are you?" Zander asked her, as he and Demoonica walked down the forest path. He'd finally caught up to her three days after she had left Ydaereve City, that was four days ago. And with three days until the open tournament began they...
  5. L

LDD: New chapter! Quick update! CREDITS: Credit goes to a male friend of mine Shido for quite a few ideas found in this chapter. Thank you. Thank you to my FanFiction.net reviewers: LoneHowl, and KamiKaze no Kage! o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o The World of Songwinds Bishounen and Bishoujo...
  6. L

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Electrike swarm at Windworks? I just got one of the few shinys I've ever hunted!!! (Most were found while hunting something else, you see.) A shiny Female Electrike!!! V(^_^)V I'm so happy, now to get a shiny Male Shinx.
  7. L

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o The World of Songwinds Bishounen and Bishoujo: Demoonica's Story by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o "You creep!" Demoonica yelled at Martin as she peeled back Inuyasha's Fire Rat Robe and the once white undershirt. "Your Bishoujo SHOT him!" "Ow! Shit that...
  8. L

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o The World of Songwinds Bishounen and Bishoujo: Demoonica's Story by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o -March 2003- o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o -Sword Shop, Ydaereve City Mall- "Aw, c'mon..." "Bakura, I said to put it back." Demoonica paused. "Or you could just...
  9. L

The World of Songwinds Bishounen and Bishoujo: Demoonica's Story by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o -January 2003- o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o After finishing the letter, Demoonica saved it, and tapped on a BishiBall. Katan appeared. He gave a shallow bow before speaking. "Yes...
  10. L

The World of Songwinds Bishounen and Bishoujo: Demoonica's Story by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o Zander wrapped his arms around Demoonica, pulling her close to him in the early morning light. He didn't know what had happened around Christmas, only that Demoonica had...
  11. L

The World of Songwinds Bishounen and Bishoujo: Demoonica's Story by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o Bishi World Date - December 24th 2003... "Cadet Darkmoon?" A middle aged Bishounen asked when Demoonica walked into the room. "Good morning, Instructor Azuma Hijikata."...
  12. L

The World of Songwinds Bishounen and Bishoujo: Demoonica's Story by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o Flashback... two weeks earlier... Demoonica twisted the shower knob, turning the spray off. It had been around two weeks from the time she had returned to the Safety...
  13. L

New GTS restrictions fall short of ideal: Hacked Pokémon can still be offered

It was also 3 AM, so I wasn't thinking that it'd be taken as rude. I'm sorry that I was rude in the way it was written, I wasn't meaning it to be.
  14. L

I was only stating that it wasn't true for my Toys 'R' Us event here in West Virginia, it wasn't my intent for you to believe I was calling you a lair, so please don't flame me and speak to me as if I'm a child. I had asked the workers and they stated that the rule of one Mew per person was in...
  15. L

I'll say right now that I can't use the GTS because my game refuses to beleave there's a Wi-Fi connection at McD's, but I'm one of those 'clones for the happieness of others' people. I cloned all my shinys and gave them to a friend who's never seen a shiny in her games, what did I get in return...
Back
Top Bottom