L
Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've gotten word from a little eagle that North Korea will be the next to fall to the American Spirit
    Ah. Interesting.

That's how it goes for me for a couple shows. Like Code Lyoko, I though it looked stupid and now I think it's awesome.
    *hasn't read all of the manga* Lust is the cause of Roy's blindness?
    You should have been there in the Lady Gaga thread when I was being attacked by some hater...>>; I still made my point though.

I just watched the preview like... 5 minutes ago. Black and White=Epic idea. And it has like... some sort of.. military theme?.. AWESOME.

Have you heard any of her new songs yet?...Like... "Reloaded."
    *watches you flail*
    Write it in an inconspicuous manner and report him if he whines?

Heh, I thought that about her too. But Lust's voice is nice.
    And I know! ;___; I read the manga. It's unfair that she was killed by Roy's ass-pull alchemy.

And no, I don't have an MSN account anymore. D: Sorry.
    Stab Jun with the Ultimate Spear. :3
    I didn't like him either; he was too hyperactive for my tastes.

Incidentally, my favorite Homunculus is Lust. Especially after what she did in the original anime.
    I don't think I can look at May without thinking that now... >_>
    Yeah. Wally's awesome; I would've liked to see more of him.
    Well, I didn't even start watching Pokemon until DP started. When I watched the first few episode, those two just clicked for me. I then started watching Kanto and my love for the ship just grew from there.
    Lemme just talk to you for a second about something that I think is good for America: caramel apples, ... I had one last night. Delicious. Not talking about candy apples. I think candy apples are a danger! You crack 'em, they're very sharp. You candy apple crowd need to wake up!
    Muffin ! Wil talking here , I see you have an account in here to. LOL ADD ME.............please DX.
    You know, I've seen you talk about your appearance... okay, your chest, in a lot of posts. And I've got a bet going with another member on whether you're telling the truth. Care to post a picture?
    Though you three (yeah, it's pretty obvious you know each other) might want to tone it down a bit. And by a bit I mean a lot. It's fine to have fun and be wacky, but there are limits.
    nah, I was just curious. It seemed so random it was funny and was just curious.

For future reference, I'm fiiine with fanservice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom