• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you like living over there?
    I haven't been there but it isn't far from where i live In Sacremento.

Haha, what are you doing this weekend?
    Maybe. xP

And Wrath, I still don't get how the hell he ccould do that. Sure, he could avoid bullets easily, but if Ran Fan could avoid a fatal sword attack with her kunai, I still don't get how he fucked a tank whole (the anime adds more ridiculousness to the table with Wrath freakin' cutting a tank shell in half). Then, Greed and old man Fu are able to match him evenly afterward. o_0

As for Wrath's anger stone thing, that's actually a plausible thought. Envy's stone souls were all suffering so much (though that goes without saying for all PS-souls), they asked Ed to kill them, and there must be some factor in Sloth or Gluttony that makes them dim-witted and lazy/hungry. :D

Also, I believe it was explained in one of the guidebooks that those polka dot spots on Homonculi's bodies is their weak spot, which makes sense as Wrath had to stab them to down Greed.
    Yeah, Wrath said that "So now you've died 15 times" and asked how many more lives he's got. But since decomposition is also a use of alchemy (like Scar's ability), as is regeneration, and they each were subjected to that torture for ages. So, I guess his Philosopher's Stone lost a lot of souls from all those times it was injected (I'd post a scan, but I lack the volume where he said that, and can't be assed to find the chapter)

But yes, Bradley's number was indeed 12, hence all the other ones after him becoming useless and dispensable. But you also said "Father'd have no use for him if he only had one soul," which he would have if Lin, or any of the other souls won dominance alone; that's what I meant. xD

Also, why do you suppose Father looks like a discrepit 72 year-old man, and yet Hohenheim looked the same ever since that incident?
    Yeah, the Wrath thing I've heard of in the manga, but I also sometimes assumed it's because while Greed was only injected in one person before "settling in," while Wrath's stone was continually used to try to take over a dozen people's bodies (decomposing and regenerating them over and over), so maybe it lacked souls compared to Greed's? That and the fact that Lin willingly relinquished control, so Greed was able to retain most, if not all, of his souls, I suppose.

But then there's that other thing you said about how Greed was given the same "treatment" as Gluttony, so he can regenerate, which would only apply to his first form, since that was the only case where he was created directly from Father's flesh. I take it you meant the first Greed (not "Greelin")?
    Yeah, but even then, she just wasted her time asking trivial things to Bradley about how he'd feel when his wife finds out he was a Homonculus and tricked her the whole time, and all that cliche'd stuff.

In regards to Olivier, I was expecting more out of her, as she wiped the floor with Alex (competent enough to battle Scar and match chimeras effectively), and yet the only injury she inflicts in the battle is when she "pokes" Sloth in the head after Alex opened a wound for her. Even Sig seemed to do better, and he's just a burly old man, lol.

Olivier's personality never annoyed me, but it's sad that after the manga's ending, she still didn't get to be Fuherer, apparently, and I detest Mustang. :D

Did you hear about the new Brotherhood movie that's in the making? It seems Bones has made it a tradition to make movies to follow each series. I just hope it's better than the first one.
    Didn't Ran Fan only cut off her own arm? The first time she meets Lin as Greed was when she shows up to help him out against Gluttony, I think, and by then Greed only regenerated a grand total of once, that being when the same H-man bit off his arm (as he used his shield to cover attacks before). Unless I was hallucinating during that entire chapter, lol.

Yeah, I'd have liked to see some of the chicks bitch slapping the Homonculi/foes, but Winry does nothing but repair Ed's arm and beat his ass, and even Olivier was fairly useless against Sloth, despite being allegedly stronger than Alex. Meh.

Ha, yeah, he does seem to have the same amount of lives as the fresh Gluttony, since Fu comments that he senses two large "ki," but what I was asking was how Wrath, another human-based Homonculus, can have no additional souls sans his own, and Greed still has so many after the same treatment (thus allowing him to regenerate).
    Hmm... okay! X3

*Hands Rika* Have her home, wait...

*Locks chasity belt on her*

Have her home by morning! I'm off. Goodnight!
    Yeah, I knew about Bradley lacking additional souls, but I didn't know for sure back then that Lin/Ling could fully regenerate, sans Greed quoting that he can't be killed by a gun. So since neither Greed nor Bradley were injured in their short scuffle at his house, I just figured Arakawa made it that way to prevent Greed getting hurt (as he definitely died a lot in their first battle).

The diamond thing, I believe he only had the quoting around his skin, as when Ed reconfigured the shield to be as brittle as buck teeth, it revealed his muscle structure, as though it only covered his foreskin, or whatever. Also, whenever the Homonculi regenerate, they have electricity around them due to the alchemical properties associated, so I doubt he regenerated all the time when he used the form. Who knows, now that he's dead.

Also, back on the subject of Bradley, how do you figure that Greed/Lin still had so many souls in 'im, and yet Bradley only had his main one?
    Fair enough. I tend to use sarcasm as a method of humor myself. Not everyone gets it... actually, hardly anyone gets it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom