L
Local time
8:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Cont. from below for 1000-character reasons)

As for Lust vs. Greed, I think Greed might have the edge once transformed, as he was able to leave the Homonculi 100 years ago with Lust in the group (as well as everyone else save Wrath), Lust might not have been enough for him (lol, sex connotations). Who knows.
    Yeah, I once theorized that covering his whole body in the shield may have consumed much of his power, or something, but we definitely know that when he only uses it partially (and proceeds to get his ass whooped/cut/whatever), the Philosopher's Stone actually does use its energy to regenerate, much like how Lust died using up her stone. That sounds like bull for him to think he's better off using regenerative power against the stronger opponents he faces, when he friggen used the shield form against Ed of all people.

Then, more stupid theories followed, like that since he's a human-based Homonculus once reborn in Lin, he and Wrath wouldn't be able to regenerate or access the full depths of the shield's powers, or something, but once Gluttony bit off his arm, and he did use the transformation fighting those Central chumps... totally killed my theory. :p
    ...I know Gin and all! I just like being traditional and wait for the dubbed episodes to come to [as]. XD
    Yeah, that and how Envy abuses his transformation ability not just for camouflage but going giant in that retarded, ugly form (like, 4 times now) kinda sucks. Then, there's Greed, who seems to never feel like transforming to his full-shield form for some odd reason, though he fights a lot better in it. :0

Hell, the only time Greed used his transformation were when he fought humans like Ed and those random Central soldiers. Never against either Wrath or Pride, it's kind of stupid.
    I bet nobody fucks with you when your being a bitch? XD

You should let me burrow those boobs then lol
    It's too bad Lust died so early in the series, I hate Envy and wish he could've died instead... though he did get his worth of burnin' time later, obviously.

I still wonder though, if Father sucked out Lust's stone the way he did to Greed and Gluttony (though the latter was revived), the same way Mustang pulled out her stone that one time, he could be sued for sexually harassing his "daughter?" :D
    Not true at all. Worst we get is unpredicatble weather. Aside from that, it's just like any other place.
    Thats kool, what do you do for fun?
    I tried playing goalie but somebody kicked the ball in my face.
    Isn't Homonculi the plural form of Homonculus? Unless you're referring to the people in your Phil-Stone, lol? :D

Lol kiddin'.
    LA County, a little place called Santa Clarita. C:

We live on Earth, don't we? ;)

I'm a little amused at how much that impresses them, to be honest.
    Small island off the coast of Florida. I've been to LA and SF before though. I love them.
    If there's a bitch reading my comments, fuck them. >O

Well, you're exempted. You're the only bitch for me. :3

(Don't kill me. D:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom