Hiya! Welcome to the forums~
  3. L

Hello!

Hiya! Welcome to the forums~
  4. L

Hello!

Welcome to the forums! ^_^ I hope that you'll enjoy your time here~
  5. L

What will the second season have in store for Iris?

I'm also having high hopes on Iris for the next season, but I was kinda hoping for her to catch a new Dragon Type. But, I don't see that happening until Axew has evolved, which means that it won't be happening anytime soon. T_T A Dratini would've been nice, and so it's just very convenient...
  6. L

Review BW068: Fukiyose Gym! VS Huuro, A Decisive Air Battle!!

Unfortunately I overslept, so I missed the episode... Which one was it that ended the match? Pikachu or Unfezant?
  7. L

When did you stop watching the anime?

Yeah, I kinda now what you're talking about... But in my case, it was Dawn. I stopped watching the series in the middle of DP (no surprise...), and I actually never thought I would stop watching the series, but DP bored me to death... AG was awesome, and BF too, and I thought DP had a pretty...
  8. L

Preview BW044 - Beware of Choroneko! Nyasu and Mijumaru!!

It looked like that COTD had a broken arm. :s I dunno if I saw right, but to me it seemed like she had a white bind on her shoulder which led down to her arm, which made me wonder if she had a broken arm. Purrloin is also adorable!
  9. L

How would the previous sagas be different if TR were not in every episode like BW?

Re: How would the previous sagas be different if TR were not in every episode like BW That'd have made both Johto and Sinnoh a bit more tolerable. Well, in Johto I actually thought they were quiet enjoyable, but they could sometimes go on my nerves, but in Sinnoh they were just annoying.
  10. L

What do you think are some of Ash's best moments?

My favourite moment with Ash is, without a doubt, in the Tree of Beginning when he decided to join Lucario and save the tree and all of its Pokémon, even if that'd cost his own life. I wasn't really surprised over it, and I don't think that many were, it was Ash after all, the one who just...
  11. L

Review BW041: Climactic Don Battle! Emonga VS Dageki!!

Well, I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but didn't Iris say something to Emolga about Volt Switch before the battle stared? She could've left Excadrill's pokéball in someone else's care, I dunno. :3 (Yayz for first post! ^.^)
  12. L

Why hellu there!

Hellu there, everyone! My name is LadyLuxi, and I'm a huge Pokémon fan! The name, LadyLuxi, is a name that I made up for a roleplay section on an other website, and I got really attached to that name, so I just decied to use it as my username at this site. The reason to why I joined these...
Back
Top Bottom