• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
LadySasaki
Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it's a shame. It's awesome ta have friends ta cheer you up. I love Yu-Gi-Oh! so fricking much!! Of Duel Monsters my favorite characters are Yugi, Marik, and Bakura. Of ZeXal, my favorite of the series, my favorite character's Yuma. I haven't watched much of the anime XD . I'M SO FLIPPING EXCITED FOR MEW-FREAKING-TWO TO BE IN THE 16TH MOVE :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sweet, we both share common interests. even though idk where to buy pocky... Thank you!
    I don't have wifi so I can't trade. ;; Buut no problem, and go ahead and friend me! <3
    Awe, feel better soon. Cool! I've only seen the 1st series, too. Italy's one of my favorite characters :D ! That's so cool! It's one of the anime I enjoy most, along with others like Pokemon, and especially Yu-Gi-Oh!!
    Hey no problemo. I enjoy making new members feel welcomed around here, cause a lot of us are friendly folk. Plus I always enjoy making new friends. That's good that you're already enjoying the site, cause it can be a lot of fun. Hope you hang around for a long time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom