Recent content by LadyScathach

1. L

The Pokémon Company Lays Down The Law On Cheaters

I'm somewhat of a pessimist at heart, so I really don't think this is going to go anywhere. I mean, sure, as a player who has never owned a cheating device or hacked the game (I consider RNG legal because it doesn't alter the game's coding), I think that people shouldn't cheat. But I honestly...
  2. L

Complete My Team!

When I say that Breloom is the perfect Celebi lure, it's because it can't touch Celebi. Natural Cure trumps spore and Celebi resists both Breloom's STAB's. As for Landorus-T... I personally prefer the defensive approach to the offensive approach, but Landorus-T would work against the physical...
  3. L

Complete My Team!

Why do you need a Celebi lure? Breloom is the perfect Celebi lure... Also, I suggest you change Tornadus-I's item to Life Orb. I'd suggest Jellicent for your final teamslot. The Ghost/Water typing gives you double STAB in rain and the ghost immunity. It can learn Ice Beam, but Jelli tends to do...
  4. L

offline pokédex

Yeah, they did a nice job on it. It'd be pretty cool if you did something like this, especially when XY come out, because there isn't any data on those yet. Unless Game Freak did an extension... And yeah, I myself was thinking of coding up a Java applet for type matchups for Gen VI, but eh...
  5. L

offline pokédex

3D Pro has number, name, evolution, weight, and height as organization features in the Pokedex. As a search feature you get first letter of the name, two types, egg group, ability, region, and registered moves (though you can only search for moves you bookmark). The other features are the base...
  6. L

How's your competition in this June?

Heh, at this point, I don't really care about the actual competition and just do the minimum amount of battles. I tend to do pretty well; usually I finish a rating around 1550-1620 in the Master's Division. But then again, I don't think I've ever participated in over 50 battles. lol My favorite...
  7. L

Fire Emblem: Awakening

FE13 is beautiful and by far my favorite game of the series. The games do best, in my opinion, when they put in a lot of attention to the supports, which were amazing in FE13. Though I'll admit the walking in on someone bathing kinda annoyed me after a while. And because we're apparently...
  8. L

Are the Eeveelutions overrated?

Leafeon is terrible. lol That being said, they get much more hype than their battling abilities deserve. But then again, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon are actually pretty useful in battle. Admittedly using an Eeveelution requires a lot of team support though.
  9. L

Need a Hidden Ability Poliwag

Estral; Alright. On my way.
  10. L

Hmm... How about DWF Gurdurr/Timburr? And make a blog post. That's what I do. lol FC is 1077-8546-4918. I've already got a DWF Poliwag on hand, so just message or alert me when you're ready.
  11. L

I've got DWF Poliwag. Which DWF's do you have?
  12. L

Dreamworld Sableye

Doesn't matter. Do me a favor and nickname it 'Bestest' for me though. :3
  13. L

Battle Request Thread

Re: Wifi Battle OU Sure, I'll battle. FC is 1077-8546-4918. Just shoot me a message when we're both on and we can battle.
  14. L

Dreamworld Sableye

I've got all of those. So how about a Vanillite? It doesn't need to be DW or anything, just a plain old Vanillite?
  15. L

Strange yet Effective Strategies

I've never seen that paired with Shadow Force, though I have seen that with V-Create. If you want to see, the link is below. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-20651579
Back
Top Bottom