L
Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As dictated in the Video Games forum stickies, simple questions such as yours must be asked in the appropriate Simple Questions thread. I went ahead and merged your question. Please avoid breaking this rule in the future; thanks!
    hi, i have a new computer so i can start doing trades again for my giveaway thread! if you're still interested in what you wanted in Dec, re-reply in my thread:)

thanks.
    Lance I can take the flawless ditto and could I also get a salemence you can get 2 extra tms of your choosing and either a masterball or rare candie and post back at the shop please
    Hey, next time we're both online can you please VM me? I need to give you what you wanted from my giveaway.
    i need to go. can you wait a couple of hours? i should be online 2 hrs from now
    rather than argue i'll just ask what the f*ck makes you think i ever have to justify myself to you? you're a lazy hacker so you are now blacklisted - end of

PS: i look at people's posts & research them before trading - jesus dude don't make stupid comments like "U LOOK IN TEH HAX FOURM U MUST BE AN HAXXOR" it's pathetic - i keep an eye on that forum to weed out lazy hackers like you (derp...)
    damn i hate PM's (they're usually infractions...) anyway dude yeah grotle for the shiny bagon is fine dude any level will do it's just a 'dex filler
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom