Recent content by Landfish7

1. Landfish7

Bulbapedia How Can/Should I Upload My Gameboy Printer Pokédex Entry Archive to Bulbapedia?

Hi! So we discussed this as a staff and we agreed that images of each Pokédex entry isn't something that we'll need, as the current example images used on the site are enough to convey the idea. We similarly would not likely store the thousands of images of entries for every Pokémon from every...
  2. Landfish7

Bulbapedia How Can/Should I Upload My Gameboy Printer Pokédex Entry Archive to Bulbapedia?

Hi sorry for the late response. We've been discussing this as a staff and will get back to you with our thoughts on this soon. Appreciate your patience!
  3. Landfish7

Type Color Templates

We have found that the standard hex codes for the SV colors in the game are actually a bit less saturated than the ones we were using, so they will be updated accordingly soon.
  4. Landfish7

Type Color Templates

Your feedback is appreciated. There were noted issues with the old colors, and aligning with the newest games synergizes best with our current approach to content and key visual information. Additionally, the new colors have also received a significant amount of support and acceptance from the...
  5. Landfish7

Type Color Templates

SV made it most apparent that many of our colors have essentially not reflected what's used in the series for a long time now, so we decided to match the colors to the most recent games. Moving forward, we'll reassess our colors whenever a new game used in the VGC comes out and see if there's...
  6. Landfish7

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I understand. In the games, that would suggest it has Overgrow. However, the anime does not always follow the games closely, so my understanding is that we require that the Ability be directly stated or shown before it is added.
  7. Landfish7

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I believe the rule is that anime Pokémon have to have their Ability directly stated or shown in order to be added, even if that species only usually has 1 Ability.
  8. Landfish7

How to change bulbapedia username?

I don't believe it's currently possible, but I heard the issues with the name change system should be resolved within the upcoming updates
  9. Landfish7

The Generation Game

Cramorant
  10. Landfish7

Which non-starter Pokémon would you choose to be a starter trio?

If you wanted to go with 3-stage families, I believe Roserade, Magmortar, and Kingdra have the highest BST of all non-starter Pokémon of their respective types.
  11. Landfish7

region colors

They are by TPCi. Notice the color of the banner. That's what they use to determine the region color.
  12. Landfish7

Updating Pokémon Disambiguations

Though this is a minor annoyance to me, I do find it annoying sometimes when it is trying to load the disambig. page and has problems when I am trying to go to the Pokemon's page. I think it'd be better to just load the Pokemon page first, but I don't think its top priority on the 'pedia, just a...
  13. Landfish7

Through the amine reference to HG and SS

There is one thing that may be an excuse for going to Johto for the Battle Frontier. Remember the Wallace Cup? Well now that Dawn has some knowledge of Johto contests because of May, she might have a reason to be excited about going to Johto for the contests, they may even bump into May once...
Back
Top Bottom