Recent content by LanguageSponge

1. L

Pokemon you've always wanted to use but haven't

The only one I can think of right now is Starmie. I would have said Ariados too but I started training one on my new run of HG yesterday. LanguageSponge
  2. L

Pokémon you didn't expect to like

*smiles* I knew there was at least one person on here who liked Golett a lot. Once I get through this week of work I'll begin raising one properly. I am debating already whether I will want to evolve it or not when the time comes as the one I had lying around in my boxes (one I caught just to...
  3. L

Thanks for your suggestions. If anyone else is still reading this then please keep the suggestions coming as my eyes still need to be opened somewhat :) I have always wanted to raise a decent Bug type - and by that I don't mean one of the crappy weak ones - so I am going to go with Berrenta's...
  4. L

Hi, I'm going to do at least one last round of Gen 5 before the arrival of Gen 6. But I want to do it differently this time. I always seem to go through the games with the same sorts of Pokémon because I don't want to waste my time training ones I may end up liking only to find that actually...
  5. L

Starter Discussion

Re: Pokémon X & Y Starter Discussion These starters really blew me away this time. I remember the Gen V starters getting loads of stick and I don't like Oshawott or Snivy even now. I didn't even like Tepig that much after I saw Emboar. This time around the starters look really good though. I am...
  6. L

What will you get: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

I am leaning towards X right now because I like Xerneas. I practically yelped when I saw both Xerneas and Yveltal as they are both based on Norse mythology, which I really like. That and Xerneas may be the first ever legendary I actually like. I will have to buy a 3DS first though. It's funny...
  7. L

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

I've just caught a shiny Zubat along the Ravaged Path on my Diamond version. I'm thrilled about this because I really like the shiny versions of any pokemon that is a pretty different colour to the normal, and also I was intending on using it on my main team. The downside is I'd already trained...
  8. L

Am I the only one around here who...

Anser, no you're not, I don't like using legendaries in competitive battling either. In fact, I've only ever used one legendary very often at all - that was my Dialga, which for some reason was my favourite legendary. I got lost in Rock Tunnel so many times and for so many hours each time that...
  9. L

mwto, no problem. Regarding your question, this is something I try to remember to do, but I am always caught short, and it's usually by poison or burn. I always used to forget to stock up on Antidotes before going into Mount Moon, and back then I couldn't be bothered to train all that hard, and...
  10. L

Well, I will be getting Black/White 2 soon when it's released in Europe, so one of my goals will be to try out one of those many Normal-types that I'd normally just ignore. You are also not the only one here who hasn't got an Event Pokémon - I haven't either. Related to my reply above, am I...
  11. L

No, I don't like Arceus either. On a related note - Am I only the one who hates almost all Normal types?
  12. L

Probably not, although I have been trying to get a shiny of my favourites (Wartortle, Espeon and Crobat) for a long time. I've not managed so far, but have managed to find some in random encounters - a shiny Ditto and a Pidove (now an Unfezant). No, I don't EV/IV train either. I always...
  13. L

Pokemon that Need Evolutions

I used to be confused when Doduo evolved from a one-headed bird straight into a three-headed one. They managed to get it right with Deino's line. Same with Diglett. Am I the only one who thinks Sableye needs an evolution? Feebas evolving straight into Milotic makes very little sense. As does...
  14. L

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) So, just to spell it out for me completely, as long as it's marked as French in its data (and I'm pretty sure it will be as it's from a French language cartridge), I'll be able to use it for breeding for shinies? Thanks! Jack
  15. L

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Hello again. I recently bought the French version of pokémon white - just as much for the language as for the trade benefits. But I'm confused. I traded some pokémon over from my French version onto my English Black version - and there doesn't...
Back
Top Bottom