• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Lanstar

1. Lanstar

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I can't lie - I'd love to see radio silence for until 2 months until release day. I don't like when game tease features to death, and as long as we know when the games are released, the fanbase doesn't need to deal with the constant barrage of spoilers and trailers. Or, another way to say...
  2. Lanstar

How do you feel about competitive breeding and training?

I really dislike competitive breeding and training, as it simply is tedious and bad game design: -The IV system was always a gatekeeping mechanic, as it makes us need very specific pokemon hatched from eggs, or use very painful efforts to level up and use very rare resources to control IV's...
  3. Lanstar

Battle Frontier

How about one of the other battle frontier facility designs instead? The Battle Dome or Arena may have worked on the resort as well.
  4. Lanstar

Battle Frontier

The main problem I had with the Maison as ORAS's battle facility was it was way too obviously cut-pasted. The Maison was primarily designed to the theme of Kalos, not Hoenn, and even used the trainer designs directly from Kalos as well - in Hoenn! Dialogue might have been changed, and Wally can...
  5. Lanstar

What video games are you playing now?

Mario and Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just got past the 3rd world and am starting the 4th one. The Boss of World 3 was as bizarre as it gets. :X3:
  6. Lanstar

Make the worst episode ever

Here's one: Ash loses to Leon, and blames Pikachu over it, and the fight goes so bad that they part ways, breaking Pikachu's Pokeball. Pikachu then forms a bond with Goh, and follows him to catch a legendary without any guilt. Goh catches Pikachu as a result, Ash's adventure ends just like...
  7. Lanstar

Unnatural aspects in Pokemon games, and how you'd change them.

While there hasn't been case of one villain just sending out a illegal amount of Pokemon at once, In ORAS there were cases of 5 grunts sending out five Pokemon at once in the form of a horde battle. Other than framerate limitations of the 3ds, I don't know why they never brought something...
  8. Lanstar

It just proves how good graphics and polished gameplay can save a game. Even if... Well you know. :confused:
  9. Lanstar

Unbelievable indeed - but it exists, and actually has a fairly high metacritic rating, too.
  10. Lanstar

Mario and Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just finished the first world. The artstyle and humor in this game is... Very, very strange. But the gameplay is actually quite fun.
  11. Lanstar

True, but my ideas are a replacement to shift mode in itself - A change of defaults. Wow... Now that would be one of the biggest trolls Game Freak could ever do.
  12. Lanstar

While Pokemon may be a fantasy, there are areas that might feel very awkward, to a point of being nonsensical - even in fantasies. One example of this: In battles against the ingame AI, you are somehow, some way notified about what the next Pokemon your opponent will send out after you knock...
  13. Lanstar

Your controversial opinions

The grinding part is not the fault of the Exp. Share being lost, though - it's the fault of the other game design mechanics themselves. If there was a way to cut down the process of grinding to balance levels without cutting into the immersion, I'd be all for it. But Exp. Share, unfortunately...
  14. Lanstar

Your controversial opinions

In my mind, 'easy' doesn't always mean better. In fact, methods to make a game easy can really depersonalize the game in very annoying ways. As an example: The Exp. Share, especially after the revision since Gen VI. I really, really dislike the way it is used to make the gameplay easy. Why...
  15. Lanstar

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Wait... Maybe it wasn't Machamp, but Steelix instead. Nothing like a steel snake following you around in a peaceful stroll. Where's Mah Chibi Steelix?! x)